Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Ordered mine in early July, when did you order yours? Sideshow is playing me :lol:

I ONLY ORDERED MINE TWO WEEKS AGO SO I KNOW I'M LAST ON THE LIST :lol:. I DID GO AHEAD AND ASK THEM TO DOUBLE BOX ALL MY SHIPMENTS. DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD TO ASK THEM TO DO THAT UNTIL I READ IT ON THE SIDESHOW FORUMS :smh:

I ONLY ORDERED MINE TWO WEEKS AGO SO I KNOW I'M LAST ON THE LIST :lol:. I DID GO AHEAD AND ASK THEM TO DOUBLE BOX ALL MY SHIPMENTS. DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD TO ASK THEM TO DO THAT UNTIL I READ IT ON THE SIDESHOW FORUMS :smh:
:sick:They charge extra to double box? Guess I better hit them up now

:sick:They charge extra to double box? Guess I better hit them up now

YEA THEY CHARGE $10 EXTRA TO DOUBLE BOX. IF YOU DON'T ASK THEM TO APPLY THE DOUBLE BOXING TO YOUR ACCOUNT, THEY WON'T DO IT THOUGH. PROBABLY DOESN'T MATTER TO MOST BUT I'M OCD AND WOULD WANT THE HOT TOYS BROWN SHIPPER TO NOT BE DAMAGED :lol:

JUST WON ON EBAY. EXCITED TO GET THIS GUY. I'M SURE HE WILL BE MY FAVORITE FIGURE.

s-l1600.jpg

So what is the going cost for alot of these Hot Toys. Some of the Star Wars ones got me feening to collect.

Got my Hot Toys Bane in, he looks so sick! It did take forever for me to put the jacket on him, accidentally broke one of the pins that keeps the lapels down on the jackets because I have little patience but still dope! Just going to super glue the piece, overall really happy with this one, and I’ve come to say that I’ll be displaying my HT with the box included, love the detailing!

66735C3B-C49F-477D-A684-04E8CADD8718.jpeg
8FE67FA1-B32E-489E-AF98-1C1B7CC943A7.jpeg

Got my Hot Toys Bane in, he looks so sick! It did take forever for me to put the jacket on him, accidentally broke one of the pins that keeps the lapels down on the jackets because I have little patience but still dope! Just going to super glue the piece, overall really happy with this one, and I’ve come to say that I’ll be displaying my HT with the box included, love the detailing!

If you ever get tired of the jacket, you can put him on a “phicen muscle body”. I NEEDED him to be able to do his Boss pose so I did it on mine and haven’t looked back.

732DEB0B-33A5-4519-9DF7-639B7F41CF73.jpeg

If you ever get tired of the jacket, you can put him on a “phicen muscle body”. I NEEDED him to be able to do his Boss pose so I did it on mine and haven’t looked back.

732DEB0B-33A5-4519-9DF7-639B7F41CF73.jpeg
Makes a note to do that once I get tired of the jacket. Though I feel that the difficulty I had putting the jacket on will force me to keep it on for the foreseeable future lol

Makes a note to do that once I get tired of the jacket. Though I feel that the difficulty I had putting the jacket on will force me to keep it on for the foreseeable future lol

Haha, I feel you. We have it so good with Hot Toys nowadays. Back when I started, you used to have to build these things. Luckily, I used to work overnights at the time and had nothing but time:lol:

I mean, just look at this nonsense. :smh:

Haha, I feel you. We have it so good with Hot Toys nowadays. Back when I started, you used to have to build these things. Luckily, I used to work overnights at the time and had nothing but time:lol:

I mean, just look at this nonsense. :smh:

Dude, I'd lose it having to put each of those bits and pieces together. I guess it's best to have started when it's "easier" than having to actually build each HT. It's crazy to see how far HT has certainly come.

THAT BANE IS FIRE!

Sideshow just told me that I'll probably get my deluxe Spider-Man in March. :sick:
Then I saw a mfer on sideshow forums talking about his shipping this week and he said he ordered right before it went on the waitlist. :smh: I'm so impatient but I ordered it 7 months ago lol

Sideshow just told me that I'll probably get my deluxe Spider-Man in March. :sick:
Then I saw a mfer on sideshow forums talking about his shipping this week and he said he ordered right before it went on the waitlist. :smh: I'm so impatient but I ordered it 7 months ago lol

DO THEY SHIP IN FCFS? IF NOT THEN THERE'S HOPE FOR ME RECEIVING MINE THIS MONTH LOL

Back
Top Bottom