Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Glad to see this thread building an audience, this is such a fun hobby...expensive but satisfying...will wait on ordering Kilmonger since it probably won’t sell out...but will eventually get him...my Spidey shipped today...should be here by next week Wednesday..

JOKER IS HERE! BOUT TO TAKE HIM OUT AND GET SOME PICS WITH THIS NEW LIGHTBOX.

E9FE041C-53BA-4E28-B7C6-0F2372F1A90A.jpeg

jaypesoz jaypesoz YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THIS OUTSIDE OF EBAY? WANT TO BUY THIS AS WELL.

959CA82E-A456-406E-B9C4-6663A986F6C4.jpeg

EDIT: NEVERMIND. I SEE THAT BIGBADTOYSTORE STILL HAS THESE IN STOCK. WILL ORDER FROM THERE.

Last edited:
jaypesoz jaypesoz YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THIS OUTSIDE OF EBAY? WANT TO BUY THIS AS WELL.

959CA82E-A456-406E-B9C4-6663A986F6C4.jpeg

EDIT: NEVERMIND. I SEE THAT BIGBADTOYSTORE STILL HAS THESE IN STOCK. WILL ORDER FROM THERE.

Haha, no doubt. You're killin' it right now, bro. We're gonna need to see that glorious display area when you're done.

Haha, no doubt. You're killin' it right now, bro. We're gonna need to see that glorious display area when you're done.

UNFORTUNATELY, NO DISPLAY AREA FOR AWHILE. ALL MY FIGURES WILL REMAIN IN THE BOXES UNTIL WE BUY OUR NEW HOUSE IN A FEW MONTHS AND I CAN DECK OUT THE BASEMENT INTO A MANCAVE.

Yo Memphis the type of cat that drinks straight from the bottle of Henny instead of serving in a glass...lmao

Been lurking this thread for a while and have been tempted to buy the arkham knight and tactical suit batman.

Instead of purchasing any figures, I've been living through memphissfinest memphissfinest with all his purchases :lol:

THINK IM GONNA TRY MAKING MY OWN COFFEE TABLE WITH A REMOVABLE TOP OUT OF ACRYLIC AND THROW THE TUMBLER AND DELOREAN INSIDE. JUST WATCHED SOME YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND THE PROCESS SEEMS SIMPLE ENOUGH. PLUS I THINK IT WILL BE COOL TO KNOW I MADE IT MYSELF.

LOOKING AT THESE DISPLAY CASE PRICES GOT ME LIKE, “HELL NAH”.

Back
Top Bottom