Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Looks like we're getting our first looks at infinity war figures on Saturday. Hopefully they don't go up for preorder just yet because I will end up preordering all of em.

ABOUT TO START MY BUILD ON THE ACRYLIC BOTTOM LED LIT DISPLAY COFFEE TABLE. WILL BE BIG ENOUGH TO PUT THE TUMBLER AND THE DELOREAN INSIDE. WILL POWER THE LED LIGHTS WITH A LITHION ION RECHARGEABLE POWER SUPPLY TO ELIMINATE WIRES. THREW TOGETHER A SKETCH IN AUTOCAD AND ORDERED THE ACRYLIC EARLIER TODAY. STILL NEED TO STOP BY HOME DEPOT AND GRAB THE POWER SUPPLY, LED'S AND WOOD. WILL POST PICS OF THE BUILD AS I GO EITHER IN HERE OR IN THE BACHELOR PAD THREAD.

cad.PNG

order.PNG

THIS WILL BE THE FINAL RESULT BUT BIGGER :lol:

tumbler.png

^damn. I need one of those for my Star Wars vehicles:lol:

PRETTY SIMPLE TO BUILD. WHEN IM DONE I CAN GIVE YOU THE DETAILED DRAWINGS AND PARTS LIST.

TOTAL COST FOR ME IS AROUND $400 BUT THATS BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE HUGE. THIS CAN BE BUILT FOR $100-$200 DEPENDING ON THE SIZE YOU WANT. 95% OF THE COST IS THE ACRYLIC.

DAMN THAT IRON MAN IS GLORIOUS
I ordered a mark 46 on eBay but dude refunded me. Guess I'll wait on this one

Bruhs that Gauntlet IS A MUST...this is the culmination of 10 years of films, that **** is the iconic definition of the MCU and unlike many other pieces this one won’t be recreated...

Think anything goes up for preorder today? I wonder if they have these ready to ship this year for once. I'm itching for Iron-Man and Iron-Spider even though we haven't seen spidey yet lol

Think anything goes up for preorder today? I wonder if they have these ready to ship this year for once. I'm itching for Iron-Man and Iron-Spider even though we haven't seen spidey yet lol

Nah I’d expect these all to arrive 2nd quarter 2019 lol

Yeah, it definitely looks stupid to me. Hopefully, it comes with a little display stand so I can display it next to him standing like this.

captain_america___promo_avengers_infinity_war_by_nomada_warrior-dbkrqeg.jpg

I wasn't with it...then I saw the payment plan.:lol::smh:

So much worse than buying sneakers.:lol:
Had a payment plan for my spidey but then he ended up being in stock early so I had to change it to a single payment because I wasn't tryna wait any longer. But I'm about to have at least 6 figure preordered, can't have all that hitting at once.

Had a payment plan for my spidey but then he ended up being in stock early so I had to change it to a single payment because I wasn't tryna wait any longer. But I'm about to have at least 6 figure preordered, can't have all that hitting at once.

SAME HERE. I CURRENTLY HAVE 6 FIGURES PRE-ORDERED. THAT PAYMENT PLAN IS CLUTCH.

Back
Top Bottom