Hottest Latinas? Puerto Ricans? Cubans? Mexicans? Dominican?

Lemme see...

I've had Puerto Rican, Panamanian, Dominican, Columbian, Costa Rican, Mexican, Peruvian and Spanish girlfriends.

My current girlfriend is Spanish (from Spain) and I've been to Spain before and it was, um... well it was fun. :D

I'm riding with Spanish women right now. :nerd: :lol:

And my man who said 8th Street. :rofl:

I'm outta reps, but I owe you. Back in those Limewire days. :lol:

Last edited:

The ones with majority european ancestry
i resect how real you keep it with yourself man

more beautiful brown broads for me though 
glasses.gif

im mexican but i dont date my race group ethnnicity or w/e you wanna call it, i like to look at them but they are just way too much trouble.

if they are dilluted down with white then its fine, it takes a bit of the crazy away.

i find that they are often immature, narcissistic,materialistic,jealous and think that since they are good looking they dont have to put in work to better the unit.

this is my opinion, i love all women but dont date my kind.
Just read this post. This is pretty offensive.

That self hate
mean.gif
tumblr_m9t6tnbB751qi2b5no1_500.jpg

eso no es  bueno @RUSTLENOMICS  

Last edited:
Do Dominican woman count as latina? I mean aren't Dominicans technically black?
*sigh*

We're really still having this conversation in 2015? Like how do yall still not get this simple concept? 
laugh.gif

For Goodness sake, the U.S. Census Bureau has officially addressed it in the many years that have passed since dudes first started beating @ninjahood over the head with this remedial concept. 

The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic  or Latino  to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race" and states that Hispanics or Latinos  can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.
You can be black latino. You can be white latino. You can be asian latino - there are actually millions of them all over Latin America who have been there for generations. 

Last edited:

*sigh*

We're really still having this conversation in 2015? Like how do yall still not get this simple concept? 

For Goodness sake, the U.S. Census Bureau has officially addressed in the time that's passed since dudes first started beating ninjahood over the head with this concept. 

You can be black latino. You can be white latino. You can be asian latino - there are millions of them all over Latin America who have been there for generations. 

I really don't understand how dudes still can't grasp this simple concept. 
laugh.gif

Seriously, dudes be acting like it's string theory

Carissa Rosario, half Puerto Rican/half Greek, idk but this combination on her looks bad! Meaning good.

View media item 1448656

View media item 1448658

View media item 1448661
Sagia Casteneda-Cuban/and something else- I happen to like an all natural girl with curves and natural breasts....sagia boobs are fake look online, so are vida guerra's and aylen Alvarez-she's Cuban too, this is what I'm saying are all Cuban women fake? Plastic surgery on theirs butts, boobs? PR women are more likely to be all natural?
View media item 1448664

I've never been to Miami what are the Cuban girls like their? Fake or not fake?

Last edited:
Dumb question.

Each has good looking girls

Each has weak girls

Nobody here has examined each girl of each race to give you the good looking girl to bad looking girl ratio.

Dumb question.

Each has good looking girls

Each has weak girls

Nobody here has examined each girl of each race to give you the good looking girl to bad looking girl ratio.
Ya so Cuban girls are weak since the majority of their girls have plastic surgery on their butts,boobs right? That's if your the type of person who cares about all natural or fake.

Dey all hella fine. But the Mexican chicks in the states can't be compared to Mexicanas 
devil.gif
Going to Mexico City for the second time towards the end of the year but it might as well be my first. I've heard REALLY good things and all from black men. 
devil.gif

Going to Mexico City for the second time towards the end of the year but it might as well be my first. I've heard REALLY good things and all from black men. 
devil.gif
Mexico City is dope. Haven't spent enough time there, my pick would be Guadalajara for da breezies. Do it live 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom