Hottest Latinas? Puerto Ricans? Cubans? Mexicans? Dominican?

What is the general consensus on Salvadorian girls? From an outsiders perspective. I am around them all the time here in DC

I will say that a large number of Hispanic women don't age too well

What is the general consensus on Salvadorian girls? From an outsiders perspective. I am around them all the time here in DC

I will say that a large number of Hispanic women don't age too well
Diet. No peoples age worse than southern European women though. The fall off is disastrous. 

I've never seen or dealt with any fine Mexican women here in NY.

If I was going to pick though....Dominicans.

Carissa Rosario, half Puerto Rican/half Greek, idk but this combination on her looks bad! Meaning good.

Sagia Casteneda-Cuban/and something else- I happen to like an all natural girl with curves and natural breasts....sagia boobs are fake look online, so are vida guerra's and aylen Alvarez-she's Cuban too, this is what I'm saying are all Cuban women fake? Plastic surgery on theirs butts, boobs? PR women are more likely to be all natural?

I've never been to Miami what are the Cuban girls like their? Fake or not fake?
that first chick is on point, even tho i know she dont wake up like dat

b2e1982294441a702aac44288b100e27.jpg

Honestly though, do Spanish chicks from Spain even count as latina?
I don't think you would technically consider any woman from the Iberian Peninsula a "Latina," if we're being politically correct.
Okay that's how I pretty much felt about it. Just never been clear on the facts of it.

What happened to Ninjahood man? I miss that dude...

#DameDashPause
that's not even related to this topic lol that was random
This whole thread (minus your OP and that one offensive post) channels the spirit of Ninjahood. Running jokes related to him and lingo he's made popular in here litters this thread b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom