House Burned Down, Restarting my Collection. updated 1/2/09

playoff 8's never die.
mine have gone thru snow, rain, mud and they still look NDS.

xx3's are
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Nice Tyler. Sorry about the fire bro.

thank ya corey, when are YOU going to do a collection post?
eek.gif
eek.gif
that would be one to check out for sure.

In the process right now.

nice start....so how many did you have before and what did you have? maybe you can write a letter to JB/nike and tell them your story and they may give yousomething like that one guy when his house burned down. then again the event happened a while back, not sure if they will be so "compassionate" now.

i really wish i could get those tribute 1s {whatever the name is} TEN AND A HALF HINT HINT. Those cool grey spikes are nice though. Kudos

sucks about your house. at least you can keep your mind somewhat off of it with shoes.

good re-start, keep it up.

BTW, check your PM.

Man happy to hear you still in it.

If I was you and my shoes went in flames, S.O.L. for the shoe game...

smh.gif

sorry to hear about what happened. Best of luck to you in restarting your collection. Hopefully NT'ers can hook you up with some sweet deals.

Sorry to hear about the house catching fire, i dont know what i would do....great re-start though....props to u.

Great to see you with a positive attitude.
Great way to start a collection up again.
XX3's
pimp.gif

So.....you got those pics from the fire?

Man I'm sorry to hear all that...

That's like my worst nightmare ever to lose all my shoes like that..

But it's good to hear your still in the game...

SUCKS TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HOUSE BRO
frown.gif
frown.gif
BUT AT LEAST YOU GOT EVERYTHING NEW ON YOUR HOUSE
laugh.gif
HEY THOSE 1'S ARE LOOKING HOTTT!!! WHERE DID YOU COPP THEM @??? I DONTRECALL SEEING THEM ON MY LOCAL QUICKSTRIKE STORE(THEY GOT THE DMP'S N LASER V'S)

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nice start....so how many did you have before and what did you have? maybe you can write a letter to JB/nike and tell them your story and they may give you something like that one guy when his house burned down. then again the event happened a while back, not sure if they will be so "compassionate" now.

hmm thats something to look into. that would be so dope lol to everyone askin what those "dunk" are. they arent dunks, they are Doernbecher Charity1s. They released I want to say in November? I copped um off someone on NT.

Thanks to everyone complimenting and sayin sorry bout the house. Props to all of yall.

And yeah, someone asked if I had pics of the fire, I will post some in here soon just check back sometime this weekend.

glad to see you have a positive attitude about everything that happened. i see that you have an awesome collection starting once again, and if it keeps youaway from drugs then keep on collecting. keep it up bro!

Back
Top Bottom