Houston Rockets 2017 Preseason Thread - Spurs MyPlayers Take Over

Dekker probably wasn't going to get much time in the playoffs anyways.

Beverly with 26/8/9 though...

Dekker probably wasn't going to get much time in the playoffs anyways.

Beverly with 26/8/9 though...

Bev really said f it this is my team tonight :lol: :lol: :pimp:

Gordon was 9-24 :x :x Capela going up laughably soft so much again at 4-11. All his points are at the rim, so there's no way in hell he should be shooting that badly. Lou Will cut up in the 4th, glad to see he got in rhythm. Will keep an eye on Troy Williams to see how he bounces back from a hot game like this.

Hope you guys enjoy Troy Williams. Really hate our FO let him go for damn Toney Douglas.

Anyways, he's not a finished product. I think he fits perfectly in Houston's system if his 3 ball can be a little more consistent. Plays with a ton of energy and he's one of those guys who can probably win a playoff game for you when he gets hot due to his energy level. I don't know if it'll happen this season, but I'm expecting him to become a player in this league.

Honestly, I hope ya'll let him walk after the playoffs so we can re-sign him. :lol:

Hope you guys enjoy Troy Williams. Really hate our FO let him go for damn Toney Douglas.

Anyways, he's not a finished product. I think he fits perfectly in Houston's system if his 3 ball can be a little more consistent. Plays with a ton of energy and he's one of those guys who can probably win a playoff game for you when he gets hot due to his energy level. I don't know if it'll happen this season, but I'm expecting him to become a player in this league.

Honestly, I hope ya'll let him walk after the playoffs so we can re-sign him. :lol:

Much respect. Idk what's Wallace was thinking cutting him for Toney Douglas man. You know Morey loves guys like this that fit the system and are cheap :lol:

Like 3 days of rest only to start giving up another lead and playing lackadaisical in general.

Thoughts on Troy Williams 2nd game?

I'm really not concerned with his offensive,but it seemed like he struggled with Wilson chandler.

His biggest value going forward will be his ability to guard bigger perimeter players.

I figured he wouldn't have another explosion, just hated all the fouls he picked up early. Didn't really get a good look at him because of that

Back
Top Bottom