Houston Rockets 2017 Preseason Thread - Spurs MyPlayers Take Over

Jerseys even with that cut are ugly as sin. Soon as Yao retired there should of been an overhaul. Hell after we found out Harden was the franchise things should of been completely changed.

I don't understand :lol:

The ties with China must still be very strong. The black alternates make up for it though.

I'm sure once the team is sold, the new owners will finally address the jerseys. Think it would be a couple years before we get something new. Saw a cool concept with our previous blue cartoon logo jerseys. They removed the cartoon rocket and the pinstripes and it looked pretty clean.

5F887677-AF6C-4A3B-BD5C-4D521CA61CBE-673-0000004BB84F85F6.jpeg

Details on Troy Williams deal: Year 1: $1.47M (more than his vet min), via Non-Bird rights Year 2: Min ($600k g'teed) Year 3: Min (NG'teed)

I'm sure once the team is sold, the new owners will finally address the jerseys. Think it would be a couple years before we get something new. Saw a cool concept with our previous blue cartoon logo jerseys. They removed the cartoon rocket and the pinstripes and it looked pretty clean.

5F887677-AF6C-4A3B-BD5C-4D521CA61CBE-673-0000004BB84F85F6.jpeg

These joints cold asf :pimp:

i have to ask how do rockets fans feel. do yall feel any closer to getting a ring or will it just be nice to go see cp3 and harden win 55-60 games and get bounced in the second round in 6?maybe 5 games.

GS is still the team to beat, but this roster is a lot better than last season.

As long as Harden allows CP3 to do this thing and play off ball like he has in the past, WCFs and possibly a Finals berth can happen.

Really don't won't either one of them to dominate the ball. Both of them got to be willing to play off the ball for it to succeed

Last edited:
I can't think of one player that Paul has played with that was ball dominant. Don't know if he and Crawford shared time on the court often.

Harden should thrive against teams 2nd units though.

I have full faith in d'antoni to mkw it work. The offense will always be potent and I think we targeted the right types of defensive players this offseason to get this roster almost perfect. As soon as we flip Anderson for melo, we'll be set to see where we stack up. The west should be a lot tougher this season, but I think we'll be a solid 2 seed and compete against GS.

That's if Portland is somehow willing to change their stance. A week ago they weren't willing to help us facilitate a trade for melo, because they wanted him for themselves.

That's if Portland is somehow willing to change their stance. A week ago they weren't willing to help us facilitate a trade for melo, because they wanted him for themselves.

I think that was just them pulling up from 30 in the DMs. It was actually pretty pathetic the way Dame and CJ were whoring themselves out like that.

James Harden's Rockets jersey reportedly retired at Houston strip club

James Harden has reportedly had his Rockets jersey retired at a Houston institution.

No, I'm not talking about the rafters of the Toyota Center. According to a recent post from the Joe Budden Podcast, Harden had his jersey retired at a Houston strip club, where he apparently has become a regular customer.

MORE: How did Harden go from odd man out to supermax deal?

That information comes from someone named Mal, who said Harden had his jersey retired at "one of the more popular" clubs because of the amount of money he spent there.

"They (were) doing that because they said James just be going in there spending like ... you know what I mean," Mal said (about 21 minutes into the episode). "So they gave him his own jersey hanging from the rafters of the strip club."

It seems as if Harden has been enjoying his time in Houston, where he has spent the last five years of his career after spending three seasons at OKC. Now that Harden has signed a four-year, $228 million extension with the Rockets, it seems he'll be able to continue his extracurricular activities.

With that kind of money, the club may eventually have to line the walls with Harden jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom