how bad is it getting your wisdom teeth pulled???

Man...

You don't even know :smh: Especially when the tooth would "jump" as it was trying to make space :x

That pain drove me to tear up famb, and I'm not a cryer.

That was 7 years ago, and I can still feel it, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Damn man that sounds crazy. Is that "jump" like it pulling through your gums and hitting your other tooth little by little every day? Damn that makes my skin crawl how bad it sounds.

I had all 4 of mine taken out in one shot. The whole surgery only took 20-30 mins. I was put under and didn't feel a thing. Worse part was my gums bleeding all day and not being able to eat for about 4-5 days.

I had the same experience. Didn't feel anything.

It was afterwards that was a little painful. Gums would bleed, soreness, eating was a pain (literally and figuratively)

Man...

You don't even know :smh: Especially when the tooth would "jump" as it was trying to make space :x

That pain drove me to tear up famb, and I'm not a cryer.

That was 7 years ago, and I can still feel it, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Damn man that sounds crazy. Is that "jump" like it pulling through your gums and hitting your other tooth little by little every day? Damn that makes my skin crawl how bad it sounds.
Well mine are completely impacted, meaning they are laying down in the gum and there's no eruption. I had no pain with my top ones, but the bottom :x At its worst, it would "jump" every few minutes, it like it was trying to erupt, but there was no room, so the top of it would just nudge the molar in front of it :x

Last edited:
yea its not bad at all....the worst part is that noise when they yank it out
sick.gif

eaisly the worst part. 

Back
Top Bottom