+ HOW CAN I GET MY OWN DOMAIN NAME? +

folks are sayin godaddy.com but i don't really know the process.

those who have their own, help a brotha out.

and how much y'all pay monthly?

I paid 9.99$ for like 2 yrs, there's always tons of godaddy.com codes and promotions out. I'll sell you www.mycherryspace.com though if you want it. Myidea was a bit too ambitious and expensive

godaddy's a good place to do it.. you might find a cheaper deal somewhere, but you're probably talking a buck or two at the most, and godaddy has agood reputation so might as well just go there.

You just apply for it - if you don't really understand how the process works, you probably aren't ready to buy one yet anyways... maybe read up onmaking/hosting your own website first.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I paid 9.99$ for like 2 yrs, there's always tons of godaddy.com codes and promotions out. I'll sell you www.mycherryspace.com though if you want it. My idea was a bit too ambitious and expensive
Wasn't that a site for JUST virgins?
roll.gif

i just wanna transfer a blog to a .com

blog is set up already, don't really have to use a host since blogger got everything for free.

thanks on the info y'all.

anyone else?

I use register.com I'm still skeptical of godaddy's business practices, I have the feeling they screw ppl often, auction off their domain when itexpires etc.

register.com

Originally Posted by jomitm

i just wanna transfer a blog to a .com

blog is set up already, don't really have to use a host since blogger got everything for free.

thanks on the info y'all.

anyone else?

You need to take the NS servers from blogger and enter them into your domain settings. Should take up to 72hrs to propogate.

Back
Top Bottom