How can this much swag be in one wedding?

Originally Posted by BronLe

#OnlyWhitePeople can get away with stuff like this and not seem corny.

This defines corny but it's hilarious and that's why they get away with it

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Like wedding ceremonies arent corny enough you have to do some dumb @%%+ like this
People are having fun and it makes me so mad!! 
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Like wedding ceremonies arent corny enough you have to do some dumb @%%+ like this
Quit being uptight bro.
That would imply I am angry about this which I am not I am merely stating my opinion in which I believe it to be beyond dumb 

Originally Posted by kiendienn

People are having fun and it makes me so mad!! 
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

The fact they are having fun has nothing to do with it.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Quit being uptight bro.
laugh.gif
Its like illegal to want to laugh these days.
Nope. Our sense of humor varies but that doesn't mean I don't laugh. Generalization for a Generalization I guess...

Quit being uptight bro.
That would imply I am angry about this which I am not I am merely stating my opinion in which I believe it to be beyond dumb 
Fair enough.

I don't know about swag but this was funny. I didn't know they were wigs so I really thought the groom had a bunch of lame looking best men and friends
laugh.gif

real life...

i agree with the corny ceremony thing....

not that i dont want to get married and stuff but bruh im just awkward and shy and quiet in general so then i gotta talk to people give a speech dance infront of people, that scares me more than the commitment...

thats why at my wedding imma be either super drunk or offa pill

I applaud them; personally, I'd forgo any type of surprise lulz dance and opt for some wrasslin' intros, either Sexy Boy or Nature Boy...

but that's just me.

not too much swag to me but they looked happy so good for them
sick.gif
the amount of females that had their shoes off. that bugs the hell out of me. at least bring flip flops if you know youre feet will hurt

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

This post is confusing
The video in the OP is confusing because everybody looks like they're in high school. I give it six months.

Back
Top Bottom