How come Reggie Miller's and T-Mac's scoring explosions are famous, but not this?

eek.gif

Wow.

But seriously who is Rodney Rogers
laugh.gif

How come Reggie Miller's and T-Mac's scoring explosions are famous, but not this?
Ask yourself, do people actually know who this guy is?
It was amzing though
smokin.gif

Because it is Rodney Rogers...

NC boy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad he from Durham though
sick.gif
sick.gif

Plus, the Jazz ended up winning that game on a Hornacek Jeff Malone shot..

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

eek.gif

Wow.

But seriously who is Rodney Rogers
laugh.gif

he was tim thomas, before there was tim thomas.....

what he did there was just as unusual/impressive as both Tony Delk and Tracy Murray dropping 50.

It's probably not as famous as the other two because they still won the game. Probably the best reason.

nice find!

but can anyone get a vid of Jannero Pargo (circa 2005 with the Bulls) in the first round playoffs against the wizards?

i've been searching for it and this is all i can find

Apparently the brief time he spent with the Shaq-and-Kobe Lakers left Pargo with a little playoff magic in his bones. Thrown late into a seemingly impossible situation, the Chicago-born Pargo drilled three triples in a span of 34 seconds to help the Bulls erase a 10-point deficit in the final minute ... only for Chicago to lose at the regulation buzzer on Gilbert Arenas' all-net jumper.

got it off of espn.com

does anyone remember this? its not nearly as great as that vid, let alone touching reggie or tmac, but that whole sequence (including Arenas' game winner)was amazing nonetheless

because they didn't win the game.

and there's no way you're comparing that with what reggie and tmac did.

That was some pretty crappy inbounding.
laugh.gif

I'd remember the other team more for being that bad than Rodney Rodgers hitting those.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pdotjdot

nice find!

but can anyone get a vid of Jannero Pargo (circa 2005 with the Bulls) in the first round playoffs against the wizards?

i've been searching for it and this is all i can find

Apparently the brief time he spent with the Shaq-and-Kobe Lakers left Pargo with a little playoff magic in his bones. Thrown late into a seemingly impossible situation, the Chicago-born Pargo drilled three triples in a span of 34 seconds to help the Bulls erase a 10-point deficit in the final minute ... only for Chicago to lose at the regulation buzzer on Gilbert Arenas' all-net jumper.

got it off of espn.com

does anyone remember this? its not nearly as great as that vid, let alone touching reggie or tmac, but that whole sequence (including Arenas' game winner) was amazing nonetheless

i think they replayed this exact game like a week ago on NBA TV

Rodney Rogers is beastly! I know who he is but I totally forgot about this game. The first two are nothing special but that third three is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom