How Depressing: Bus Monitor in Upstate NY is bullied by Middle Schoolers (Link inside)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by PLVN

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It would be awesome if the same thing happened to your grandmother
laugh.gif
I guess the same could be said about all the times you laughed at someone getting hit in the nuts on america's funniest home video 
eyes.gif

I apologize for having a different sense of you humor than you.

I'm sorry that I might be from a different race, gender, and creed as well.

maybe one day I'll be good enough to walk on the same side as the street as you 
eyes.gif

Awww don't get so defensive...it's all funny right?

Couldn't even watch
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

I'm blaming the parents. I was raised to respect my elders and wouldn't even think of saying stuff like that. Seeing things like this makes me appreciate my parents even more and how they raised me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I guess the same could be said about all the times you laughed at someone getting hit in the nuts on america's funniest home video 
eyes.gif
DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT AMERICA'S FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS SON. BOB SAGET WAS A NATIONAL TREASURE.
You sir, are gross.

The parents are to blame on this one..I agree completely..this is why the students that I teach act the way they do..parents who teach their kids the correct way to behave do not do and they have respect for people..

These kids honestly do not respect themselves either..

Do they sleep easier at night knowing they bullied a 68-year old woman?

Do they get enjoyment out of calling a 68-year old woman fat? ugly?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Luong1209

It's disgusting.

Kids today have no respect for adults, or even the elderly. Kids NEED an *@%-whoopin to keep them in check. It pained me to watch this last night.

Not their fault man. As my man Miyagi said, "No such thing...bad student. Always bad teacher."

The parents aren't parents because a lot of them are still kids themselves. So of course they don't teach them the things they need to do to be respectable civilians.
But we all know this.
Well said.

Yea I can't watch that without feeling a certain type of way man.

The other messed up part of this is the fact that nobody (students) stepped up and said, "Chill out yall." So many damn followers and everyone wants to be accepted by their peers that they are willing to go so far to get a few lol's.

But kids know who to test and older substitutes and aids always get hell.

Kids know that there will be no consequence for their actions. Educators don't have much power anymore to be honest. Nobody holds these kids responsible for their actions. So they hold the parents responsible and the parents won't do anything but point the finger back at the school/admin team.

This is really sad man. Seeing that woman crying like that just isn't right.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Luong1209

It's disgusting.

Kids today have no respect for adults, or even the elderly. Kids NEED an *@%-whoopin to keep them in check. It pained me to watch this last night.

Not their fault man. As my man Miyagi said, "No such thing...bad student. Always bad teacher."

The parents aren't parents because a lot of them are still kids themselves. So of course they don't teach them the things they need to do to be respectable civilians.
But we all know this.
Well said.
We don't know that for sure (not saying you're completely wrong), but I do agree that these children should have been taught.

Wish each child's parent could see what their kid had to say in that video. I know for damn sure had I done this, I wouldn't have been able to see the next day without bruises.

I feel better knowing that these kids most likely will not succeed when they're older.
These are also the kind of kids that get it once they go to high school. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

How does an old woman being harassed compare to AFHV??? 
You make no sense, and may as well have been one of the kids in this video. 

I wish a MFer would. Give me a legit (at least in my mind) reason to dummy smack the %#%! out of a kid and I'll do it. I'll kick a kid's $$%, word to Mr. Mac.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

How does an old woman being harassed compare to AFHV??? 
You make no sense, and may as well have been one of the kids in this video. 
keep quoting me
with your logic, you're just as bad as I am, or worse even, because you're giving me a lot of attention in a thread that's supposed to be about donating to a verbally abused elderly woman.

tongue.gif

That's someone's grandmother man. I swear I'd beat all of these kids to a pulp and then do the same to their piece of $#@! parents if I had the chance. I dont handle little children and elderly people being abused like this very well. Good for her people are donating to fund a vacation for her.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

This is very foul, but when is enough enough?

Why doesnt she do anything?
because she's a nice responsible person...
legally, what can she do?

morally, she's not going to stoop to their level

They say that everyone who she loved killed themselves to be away from her and her oldest son committed suicide 10 years ago.

Yeah...that's a real gut buster.

They say that everyone who she loved killed themselves to be away from her and her oldest son committed suicide 10 years ago.

Yeah...that's a real gut buster.
before you edit
you make us sick 
30t6p3b.gif

society in general pampers pre teen kids.

remember the incident from a while back where the kids dropped a shopping cart from a 5th story building on some lady who was with her son. the kid who did it got a slap on his wrist and had no remorse for his action.

end of the day these kids lack solid male role models in their lives but if their not going to get it at home, they need to get it outside. these kids need a good beating and some discipline and if their parents want to get defensive for society punishing their kids for them then they need a good beating as well.

too many people are scared to lay hands on a kid, the hell with that if a 12 year old kid gets on my face wanting to be a fake tough guy i'll slap him in the back of the head and do the same to his mom or dad if they take offense to my handling of the situation.

terrible..absolutely terrible.

these kids need the switch treatment..im trying to imagine these kids doing this to my grandmother..lives would be lost
30t6p3b.gif

Don't take your aggression out on me because you thought everyone was gonna be laughing with you.

Go be the cool guy somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom