How did Tupac get away with a nose ring?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Please don't compare Pac and Ghostface, there is no comparsion. Pac is the GOAT do not disgrace him. He's better than the whole "Wu" combined times a billie and some.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

nose rings were cool back then

And back then, the whole homosexual movement wasnt as popping as it is today. well atleast to my knowledge
you aint lien kid i remember when i was a jit my uncle took me to McDonald and whooped some !#%!'s a $ $ cuz he came out the closet inskool....
(mind you mt uncle was in highschool at the time)
now theres about 1 gay dude for every 20 str8 dudes at my school (which has a population of about 1700 dudes)
i think we need to practice these old traditions
devil.gif

Who's gonna call him out on it? Dude must have been doing something right, nose ring or no nose ring.

All I know is if Jay got a nose ring, it would be over for dude. Hip Hop would shut down right quick.

Alot people are too young remember this but back in 1990s nose rings were kinda like a I dont give $@^* statement as opposed to now where they are fashionstatements.

there are more evidence that he might have been closet aiyo. the nose ring, the early videos of him as a teen, his admittance to being feminine from beingraised by a mother, he was a close friend of gianni versace who is gay and gave him mad love, he gave him free versace clothes, i beleive he even stayed in hismansion, the versace part i read from tupacs book called Got Your Back. Tupac

there are more evidence that he might have been closet aiyo. the nose ring, the early videos of him as a teen, his admittance to being feminine from beingraised by a mother, he was a close friend of gianni versace who is gay and gave him mad love, he gave him free versace clothes, i beleive he even stayed in hismansion, the versace part i read from tupacs book called Got Your Back. Tupac

there are more evidence that he might have been closet aiyo. the nose ring, the early videos of him as a teen, his admittance to being feminine from beingraised by a mother, he was a close friend of gianni versace who is gay and gave him mad love, he gave him free versace clothes, i beleive he even stayed in hismansion, the versace part i read from tupacs book called Got Your Back. Tupac is my fav rap artist and in my mind he may have been bi. sorry for themultiple posts i dont know how to delete multiple posts.

Comeback legend you stay calling out NY rappers, Where you think Pac is from. Pac didn't move out to cali until 16 and he went to mostly affluent publicschools.

And all Cali rappers stay lying. Dre' %$##%% with disco and world class wreckin cru, far from a thug, same with ice cube who went to college. Eazywasn't a real thug just a businessman. And while they NY rappers lie, their are more rappers with actual thug credentials in ny then in cali.

DMX's cred>Any cali's rapper.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Somebody wrote:

The ebonic word Tu means two and pac means loves to rape anything warm. So by virtue of the ebonic meaning of the name, yes indeed, Tupac was a bisexual rapist. it was also claimed by his babymomma he be sporting a purple pipe the size of a baloney.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Comebacklegend always got NYC comin outta his mouth
laugh.gif

Pac is was good but, east coast had better lyricsts and badder goons then tupac ever was.

And was for the nose ring, it was all the rage in the early-mid 90's for guys/girls alike....Jermaine Dupri had one too .

Back
Top Bottom