How did you meet your Girlfriend/Wife?

At one of the easiest places to talk to/smash/whatever a woman, a wedding
laugh.gif

met my past gf's by these 2 ways the most college/mutual friends on social media

current gf at college tho

Last edited:
My boy has a giant house that is cut up into apartments he rents out. My girl and her dad lived in one of the apts and I would always see her around. One day she looked real sad so I bought her a mamita from the corner store. I'm real awkward with women so I gave it to her and mumbled something and left. Became friends with her after that and started dating a year after we met. Got married last September after five great years of being together. Definitely thought I would end up alone in life so I feel very thankful to the universe. Me and the wife have our trials and tribulations for sure but I'm pretty sure before I met her I was like a year away from asking my pets for opinions on furniture so I never forget how blessed I am.

Been with my girl since HS, Met her Junior year.

I was in gym class sitting on the bleachers with a couple of my friends since I didn't get changed. The kids started to run laps around the gym and I saw my boys running with this baddddd chick I have never saw before, I asked one of my boys,"Who was that chick" he said that she was new. Right before gym ended one of my boys was like"You won't talk to her" and I was like "Word" then I waited until she passed me again then I got up and started running. I wasn't changed so I had jeans,jordans,chains etc on :rofl: so I ran up next to her and was like "I never seen you before, Hi my name is ~~~~, what's yours?" She gave me a stank look and told me her name, she had an accent and then I asked her where she was from and she said "Washington Heights" again giving me a stank look,I asked her if she was Dominican and she said yes in my mind I was thinking"Baddd NY Dominican chick, wtf am I getting myself into" then I asked her if she had a fb account then she completely curved me :rofl:

I found out later from my boys that were trying to talk to her that she had a bf back in NY, then I realized all I had to do is play the waiting game since long distance relationships never work and I was right. A couple months later she broke up with him and then I swooped in and tried talking to her again. I got her this time and been with her ever since.

Met my current girl in a bar. One night I was out with my 2 buddies and we go to the normal watering hole. She catches my eye immediately when I walked in,helped that the place was dead. We were about to leave and I sparked up a convo with her, ended up staying another 3 hours til closing. Been dating for about 3 months so far

Y'all making it sound hard. I'm no guru to women. But metting women is fairly easy by just engaging conversation, moving it into something interesting, then just telling them let me take your number down. Im talking beautiful women too.

Y'all foreveralone guys aren't trying.[/quote

This is true. I used to be that type for a while, jaded by women, but all you have to do is open up a little. Hell last night I went out with some friends to a beer festival without my girl, and had 3 different chicks coming onto me hard after just simple little convos while waiting in line. You don't need to be able to spit game and all that, just know how to hold a conversation.

OKC, used 2 chainz as a search filter. Met a nice lil snowbunnie here in he DC area. Next month will be 12 months.

Last edited:
At a smoothie shop. She was in line in front of me and I started talking to her. Gave her my business card and we went out later that week. ~3 years later happily married

Back
Top Bottom