How do I wear xi's casually and not look embarassing?

Pls lock this now. It ain't goin nowhere. Make space for more informational thread.

Thanks. =)

Pls lock this now. It ain't goin nowhere. Make space for more informational thread.

Thanks. =)

Thanks. =)

Thanks. =)

Perhaps i should jump in here then.
Dun's doing something wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by rauls054

when i need a laugh i come on nt you guys dont let me down lol

laugh.gif
  You Aint Lyin...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
JB forum is straight clownin.

If you really think about it OP, if you're wearing a Men's Basketball shoe with patent leather on it, it's not really going to matter whether or not you have a yellow sole.

If your sole is beyond repair, then you should buy new XI's and be done with it. I've never heard of anyone having a problem with "pulling" off XI's. Yellowed or not.

If anything, buy some Air Force I's. You will fit in with everyone else right away and not have to worry about what you look like because every other person guna have the same thing.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by rauls054

when i need a laugh i come on nt you guys dont let me down lol

laugh.gif
  You Aint Lyin...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
JB forum is straight clownin.

If you really think about it OP, if you're wearing a Men's Basketball shoe with patent leather on it, it's not really going to matter whether or not you have a yellow sole.

If your sole is beyond repair, then you should buy new XI's and be done with it. I've never heard of anyone having a problem with "pulling" off XI's. Yellowed or not.

If anything, buy some Air Force I's. You will fit in with everyone else right away and not have to worry about what you look like because every other person guna have the same thing.

Originally Posted by dtor

cargo shorts n your set! i do it all the time! so easy even my kid can do it lol...SIDENOTE: do what works for u homie

unrelated but i went to high school with a kid called church socks.

cargo shorts n your set! i do it all the time! so easy even my kid can do it lol...SIDENOTE: do what works for u homie

These shoes are nice.. especially the space jams.. my son wears them with everything... even yellow they look dope. -jt

These shoes are nice.. especially the space jams.. my son wears them with everything... even yellow they look dope. -jt

Originally Posted by yeerp

!@!  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yeerp

!@!  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ True...

and OP, put plastic bags on em while u wear em and are walking. It's the latest trend, just do it!

No lie, I did this back in college w/ my '01 Black/ Red XI's.  I wore them to this haunted house and it was VERY muddy.  

Back
Top Bottom