How Do You Dance?

this should help

FATALITY FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ev209

this should help

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/HbtD_y_X3SU&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/HbtD_y_X3SU&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

FATALITY FTW
pimp.gif
didnt help at all actually

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

damn now thats G code.......dude see his aunt on nt....and post moar pics
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
But I'm calling ducktales. Look in the vid, its seton Dec 26th, 1997. If OP is truly a freshman in highschool, that means he was born in 1994. Does the kid in the vid look like he's 3 years old anddancing like that?
Plus, the phantom nephew account has few posts.
But perhaps its just this Oreo/SunnyD combo that has me wildin out.
Can a mod confirm with an IP check?

Originally Posted by APLX2

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by psykhO

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by ItWasTyped

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

i think i know her. isn't her name dorjee?
Actually; it is.
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
she's my aunt.
sick.gif

Welcome to NT
Terrible execution. Just awful.
I think that was executed quite well.

10's all around.
279f7243e7d8f271b8e6181c1a6d4f7b.jpg

something aint right...
i have a feeling we're getting played.

Spoiler [+]
in case its real...
DUDE! HES GONNA SMASH YOUR AUNT AT PROM, THOUGHTS?
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Just do your thing. At every club/dance/function theres always somebody that's not doin, but you cant clown when they are actually dancin with a female. Sodon't even worry how you look. Just follow the beat/her.

Dude, I've never been able to dance EVER.

But when you're having fun, no one cares how you move, they just want to have fun with you.

Trust me - I'm an asian guy that dances like a goofy white guy.

dude on the real, just get some liquor in you and you'll feel like you're chris brown on the dance floor.

laugh.gif
I hope all this is true and not ducktales...

Jalrulz wrote:
dude on the real, just get some liquor in you and you'll feel like you're chris brown on the dance floor.

But back to your question...just a little two step won't hurt anybody..fallow the beat and not the words of the song...haha

more than likely you'll find yourself behind her grinding it up...my bad to dude who gotta picture his aunt like this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

damn now thats G code.......dude see his aunt on nt....and post moar pics
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
But I'm calling ducktales. Look in the vid, its set on Dec 26th, 1997. If OP is truly a freshman in highschool, that means he was born in 1994. Does the kid in the vid look like he's 3 years old and dancing like that?
Plus, the phantom nephew account has few posts.
But perhaps its just this Oreo/SunnyD combo that has me wildin out.
Can a mod confirm with an IP check?
nerd.gif

op claims to be a freshman in high school so im guessin hes 14 or so but he said he used to be able to dance when he was younger?? So op forgot how to danceonce he left middle school??

Back
Top Bottom