I'm dying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

op claims to be a freshman in high school so im guessin hes 14 or so but he said he used to be able to dance when he was younger?? So op forgot how to dance once he left middle school??
When I was in elementary (like 4-6) I would just out random moves like that. But my parents are homophobes, and thought that I was gay. Theydidn't let me watch any TV that involved or dancing. On top of that I got a beating whenever my mom saw me doing anything close to dancing.

ItWasTyped wrote:
BTW, this is a video of me� dancing as a child. Don't laugh.
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope she doesnt see this cuz you wont have to worry about dancing, youll have to worry about finding another date.
��

Take a few dance classes if you are really that scared of not knowing. Key thing is to be relaxed and not care though. I don't dance that often but if I amtrying to get after a girl and I know shes at the club you best believe I'm going to try. The more you try to think about dancing, I think the worst andmore robotic you look.

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

damn now thats G code.......dude see his aunt on nt....and post moar pics
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
But I'm calling ducktales. Look in the vid, its set on Dec 26th, 1997. If OP is truly a freshman in highschool, that means he was born in 1994. Does the kid in the vid look like he's 3 years old and dancing like that?
Plus, the phantom nephew account has few posts.
But perhaps its just this Oreo/SunnyD combo that has me wildin out.
Can a mod confirm with an IP check?
nerd.gif
im on my backup.

aunt is hot. I believe the dude with the video. no scam here. camcorder dates can be wrong. and birthdays on NT can be faked. girl is hot. have fun at prom. Ilove NT.

OP is lying..

aside from the obvious anachronisms in the video date/time (if that's a 3 year old in the vid he must be 7'6 by now)..

we all went to HS here, we're not dumb. there is like zero chance that a girl that attractive who is a senior would ask some freshman to prom.

and most of what you post on NTseems like basura to me.. i always thought you were a fraud.

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

damn now thats G code.......dude see his aunt on nt....and post moar pics
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
But I'm calling ducktales. Look in the vid, its set on Dec 26th, 1997. If OP is truly a freshman in highschool, that means he was born in 1994. Does the kid in the vid look like he's 3 years old and dancing like that?
Plus, the phantom nephew account has few posts.
But perhaps its just this Oreo/SunnyD combo that has me wildin out.
Can a mod confirm with an IP check?
nerd.gif
im on my backup.

hey just curious , what nationality are you kanyeezy?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

OP is lying..

aside from the obvious anachronisms in the video date/time (if that's a 3 year old in the vid he must be 7'6 by now)..

we all went to HS here, we're not dumb. there is like zero chance that a girl that attractive who is a senior would ask some freshman to prom.

and most of what you post on NTseems like basura to me.. i always thought you were a fraud.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
7'6"
damn my dude is straight up right. i believe everything that this dude said ....im wichu on thisone man.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

OP is lying..

That's what I'm thinking. Girl is fine, no reason why she could not find another Senior even Junior that she would have to go that low and take a 9thgrader.

Originally Posted by ItWasTyped

op claims to be a freshman in high school so im guessin hes 14 or so but he said he used to be able to dance when he was younger?? So op forgot how to dance
once he left middle school??
When I was in elementary (like 4-6) I would just out random moves like that. But my parents are homophobes, and thought that I was gay. They didn't let me watch any TV that involved or dancing. On top of that I got a beating whenever my mom saw me doing anything close to dancing.

lmao..sorry dude but damn ha.

Originally Posted by ItWasTyped

op claims to be a freshman in high school so im guessin hes 14 or so but he said he used to be able to dance when he was younger?? So op forgot how to dance once he left middle school??
When I was in elementary (like 4-6) I would just out random moves like that. But my parents are homophobes, and thought that I was gay. They didn't let me watch any TV that involved or dancing. On top of that I got a beating whenever my mom saw me doing anything close to dancing.
If my son started frolicking like that i'd beat his
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
too.

Originally Posted by marvelnikekid

yo if you pull that crap that you did in that video at the dance.... youl be lucky ya girl dont leave w/ another dude.... as for the chick..... she gotta dope face but the body is slackin.....

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom