how do you feel about twitter/social media beef?

Prime Mike Tyson? No.

He's never been one for typing out his feelings like that. He'd see you in person knock you on ya *** and then talk about eating your children and grinding up your testicles.

Hypothetical assumptions like that for past stars only works if they grew up in this generation and have that mentality.
What about Prime Mike Tyson would lead you to believe he would be a stable individual on social media?
You miss my point.

I'm saying prime Mike Tyson wouldn't even use it even if twitter was a thing in the 90s.

Yall need to go back and watch some vids of dude. He'd probably knock the person out that showed him somebody was talking **** about him on twitter.

Last edited:
This is a hypothetical discussion but I am curious as to why you think he wouldn't?

Because it would break kayfabe?

He doesn't strike me as that kind of dude.

In his prime, he wasn't a Mayweather type. Mike had real problems when he gets in those zones but son wasn't spending the majority of his time being angry and talking **** to ppl at a drop of the hat.

He was off being wild spending all of his money. Aint got no time for twitter.

This dude would not be on twitter.

Last edited:

I just signed on to FB for the first time in months. It's odd under the friends you might know list, there are people I've met. Never searched them, never typed their name in my life. None of my friends have affiliations with them. Big brother. 
I've noticed this too, sometimes they'll be people whose number I have in my contacts but have never texted. I probably accepted something on the mobile app that gave them access to my contacts.

Last edited:
Logged on FB after a long minute as well. Seen some broads I use to mess with on pof years ago on that feed. Immediately deactivated

I've noticed this too, sometimes they'll be people whose number I have in my contacts but have never texted. I probably accepted something on the mobile app that gave them access to my contacts.

Yea see it would make sense if I had a smart phone but I don't. I'm on a trap phone. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom