but just a part of growing up
everyone will experience it
it kinda makes u "prepare' for the real world
and on how to handle yourself
to stand up for yourself and not be pushed
now there are times when people can go to far and all that
but normal bullying imo is just a part of life
even animals do it to decide their rank in the group
i remember growing up i would be the smallest and people used to try to pick on me
moms wasnt having it
she was like "would u rather get yo *** whooped by them or me"
i used to stand up for myself
some i won
some i lost
but back then when u fought somebody
whether u won or lost as long as it wasnt a beat down people respected it and left u alone
or ur problems with each other were squashed.

im not one for bullying
but i understand how things are when growing up
to me its i dont wanna say learning experience
but just a part of growing up
everyone will experience it
it kinda makes u "prepare' for the real world
and on how to handle yourself
to stand up for yourself and not be pushed
now there are times when people can go to far and all that
but normal bullying imo is just a part of life
even animals do it to decide their rank in the group
i remember growing up i would be the smallest and people used to try to pick on me
moms wasnt having it
she was like "would u rather get yo *** whooped by them or me"
i used to stand up for myself
some i won
some i lost
but back then when u fought somebody
whether u won or lost as long as it wasnt a beat down people respected it and left u alone
or ur problems with each other were squashed.
I shared this same sentiment earlier in the thread. Some other guy didn't agree. I hear you though, bullying gives an opportunity to test your character and toughness both of which will be tested throughout life. 

Bullying...was just life. Where I'm from, everyone seemed to bully everyone.

My aunt watched from her doorstep as I got my *** beat by these two kids, I was so hot she didn't help me.

Kids used to make folks cry while playing the dozens, cats used to go on dudes mom because she died of cancer...the jokes were funny, but man in middle them kids were ruthless.

I remember I was walking home in middle school. A bunch of Spanish cats, like 5-6 were walking behind me talking that cash. One had their dog. I tried to ignore, but they turned on my block. I turned around and was like 'let me put my bag down and imma beat all y'all *****' trying to stall, but they chilled and they were older. I put my bag down and stand in the middle of the street, crying, scared, but fists up ready for the *** whooping I was bout to catch. Then...like a moutha******* movie, the kids were like ' man, we were just messing with you' and they walked away. I turn around my brother is standing there with a baseball bat not saying a thing. I saw them later that week, they were like 'would you have fought us all?' I was like 'I woulda tried' dude dapped me, spoke some Spanish, then never messed with me again.

Know a kid that shot a kid who bullied him in hs, hunting rifle, through the arm. Ehhh, the kid was a huge jerk so I didn't feel bad.

Saw a dude get bullied in hs, he slapped old dude with a stapler, damn near blinded him lol.

Long story short, there is a such thing a bullying, but tattle taling to authority ain't the answer, take care of that ish yourself of with friends, it's all about respect. There's a point, but it's pretty far off.

Last edited:
I hate bullying..Internet bullying and physical bullying

I also think suicide is an extreme as well.

However, kids these days are soft. But to think back, kids back in the days were soft as well. There's soft kids of every generation.

Word I have no clue how you get bullied online...
But we should look at why kids bully in the first place...

Online bullying is actually the most powerful, fastest, and most anonymous way to do so. One post that someone is gay, racist, pedophile, drug addict, ect..... And the whole world knows.

You guys are stuck on the notion that bullying is something 12 year olds do during recess.

If you never overcame and eventually became friends with your bully, you're soft.

http://us.tomonews.net/a-14-year-ol...ght-back-and-takes-it-too-far-100773658525696

An altercation between two 14-year-old teens from Joseph Wade Middle School in Morris Heights, New York, led to a fatal incident where Noel Estevez was accused of stabbing fellow student and alleged bully Timothy Crump to death at around 3 p.m. on Wednesday.

After being constantly bullied and beaten, and even robbed, Estevez finally decided to fight back, but probably did not expect revenge to end up like this.

According to his neighbor Stephany Arroyo, Crump and his crew often went to Noel’s apartment in Morris Heights to scream at his window, threatening to kill him. Just last week, Estevez’s mother was arrested on drug charges. The group found that funny and used taunted Estevez about it.

“Things like, ‘Ha ha, your mom’s a crackhead, you’re stuttering, you don’t got no food stamps, your mom’s locked up.’,” said Arroyo.

The fragile Estevez once even attempted to hang himself in the closet with a rope, but was stopped by his father.

Despite his reluctance, Estevez’s father brought him back to school on Wednesday morning after he recovered his alleged suicide attempt.

Authorities said Crump was waiting outside school to confront the boy, then punched Estevez in the head and kneed him in the face. Estevez fought back by stabbing Crump three times on Morris Ave. near school.

Crump sustained multiple stomach wounds and was pronounced dead at at Bronx Lebanon Hospital.

Estevez was quickly arrested by police and has been brought up on murder charges. He will reportedly be tried as an adult.

Last edited:
http://us.tomonews.net/a-14-year-ol...ght-back-and-takes-it-too-far-100773658525696

An altercation between two 14-year-old teens from Joseph Wade Middle School in Morris Heights, New York, led to a fatal incident where Noel Estevez was accused of stabbing fellow student and alleged bully Timothy Crump to death at around 3 p.m. on Wednesday.

After being constantly bullied and beaten, and even robbed, Estevez finally decided to fight back, but probably did not expect revenge to end up like this.

According to his neighbor Stephany Arroyo, Crump and his crew often went to Noel’s apartment in Morris Heights to scream at his window, threatening to kill him. Just last week, Estevez’s mother was arrested on drug charges. The group found that funny and used taunted Estevez about it.

“Things like, ‘Ha ha, your mom’s a crackhead, you’re stuttering, you don’t got no food stamps, your mom’s locked up.’,” said Arroyo.

The fragile Estevez once even attempted to hang himself in the closet with a rope, but was stopped by his father.

Despite his reluctance, Estevez’s father brought him back to school on Wednesday morning after he recovered his alleged suicide attempt.

Authorities said Crump was waiting outside school to confront the boy, then punched Estevez in the head and kneed him in the face. Estevez fought back by stabbing Crump three times on Morris Ave. near school.

Crump sustained multiple stomach wounds and was pronounced dead at at Bronx Lebanon Hospital.

Estevez was quickly arrested by police and has been brought up on murder charges. He will reportedly be tried as an adult.

:smh:

All of these signs and no one ever stepped in?
mean.gif
  Sad situation all around, but that bully really had no chill, followed the kid home and everything.  RIP to the bully
tired.gif
.  Hope the kid isn't found guilty.

Bullying is a big problem here in japan. Its less physical bullying and more mental bullying, which is way more harmful and dangerous than physical.

Thats why internet bullying is talked about so much nowadays. When i was growing up, mental bullying was at a minimal, we crack jokes here and there but it was usually the physical bullying that came about.

Its easy for alot of adults now to say "just stand up" "fight back", etc. because we had it a lot easier and a lot simplier.

Deflecting the problem isnt going solve it.

Last edited:
Srs question, What is mental bullying? Is that part of online bullying? Or more like kids ganging up on a kid talking **** like groups singling out individuals?

Last edited:
How do you tell your kids to fight back physically in a country full of lunatics that respond to punches and words with weapons? It's not that simple. I honestly would not know how to deal with my kids being bullied

Last edited:
Srs question, What is mental bullying? Is that part of online bullying? Or more like kids ganging up on a kid talking **** like groups singling out individuals?

Probably something like this.

Shutting them out socially, name calling, threatening.

The Internet IS REAL. That's what people fail to realize. Those words and posts you make about people aren't "fake". They're real and they really affect people.

But I don't understand why they can't just not log on :lol: nobody told you you HAD to make a fb profile or an ig. When you subject yourself to that arena u gotta understand that you're subject to any and everything by any and everyone. And it's fair game because nobody forced you to go online. these kids gotta understand that comes with the territory of being online in that way. You can get everything u need done and stay completely anonymous. Like these stories of kids getting bullied all day at school then go home and have to deal with it online so they can't take it..it's really just pathetic IMO there's certain things that can be easily avoided instead these kids are offing themselves? Its unbelievable. It's just the day and age we live in I guess people living vicariously online so much that they think the internet is reality. And it may be for them but that doesn't make it real in the scope of REALITY

Last edited:
The Internet IS REAL. That's what people fail to realize. Those words and posts you make about people aren't "fake". They're real and they really affect people.

I see what you are saying, but why aren't people teaching their children that if they can't say whatever they are typing to your face, it doesn't matter.
They can type/make-up anything they want behind a screen, if they can't address you as a person and say it, it's irrlevent. And if they do bring it up in person, address it.

Understand, the Internet is not to different than slam books. Yea, they have more friends on Facebook, but they don't have more friends. 'The whole school knows' has been a phrase uttered generation after generation.

I'm starting to believe its the kids as much as society. People are just different, from even when I was a kid. Social media made every minor event important, then people rally then...well we have this thread.

Every excuse is given to kids for fear they will grow up and...be human. People have pain in their life but we act like every little event is going to destroy us for life. There are some big ones, some things that we should try to stop, but if you're killing yourself because you got beat up, the world don't need you, you wouldn't survive anyway. Adults are ****** up, life is ****** up, I'm not locking kids up because they called some girl fat, hell detention may be to much sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom