How do you guys feel about the possible existence of extraterrestrials?

Yall can smash dem female aliens, they gon do you like that blond alien chick did that one dude in da pool, straight up pulled his meat off and hopped up into a spaceship

What makes you think femaliens got meat-pulling on the agenda?

im saying, son skipped all the way over intergalactic STDs and went straight to assuming shorty tryna treat my wee wee like some crab leg meat.

But nah forreal jbc what movie thats from? [emoji]128064[/emoji]​

Yall can smash dem female aliens, they gon do you like that blond alien chick did that one dude in da pool, straight up pulled his meat off and hopped up into a spaceship

What makes you think femaliens got meat-pulling on the agenda?
Man after i saw Species i came to the conclusion all femaliens want is a dude to funnel his baby gravy and mutate that jawn in to a reptile child and take over the world b.
:rofl:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_(film)

Man i heavily advise yall to watch this movie before going knee deep in some intergalactic panini fam, yea that joint may be outta the world wet, but when she show you dem scales on her face and she spit acid in ya eyes and pulls ya meat off, you gon regret it while she ride off into the horsehead nebula with your dicknity ya feel me?

Last edited:
Man i do not mess with aliens i keep a baseball bat and water jugs round my house like joaquin phoenix in signs b.

I definitely don't think we're alone. It would be stupid to think we are in this vast universe

1. Alien life isn't possible, it's ******* probable. It's basic astronomy that most stars within the Sun's size range will have a habitable zone and in turn an Earth-like planet that is able to sustain the traditional notion of life (water based, etc). Additionally there is a specified range within the Milky Way that is favorable for life. Too close to the center and the radiation would make things a no go. Our solar system is in one of the Milky Way's arms.

2. There is an equation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation) that hypothesizes the scope and number of alien civilizations within our galaxy factoring in variables like rate of star formation, star ages and size, etc.

3. Alien life isn't all UFOs and ****. Alien life could be as simple as microbes under the surface of Mars (unlikely) or the simple organisms that are hypothesized to exist within the underground water ocean Jupiter's moon, Europa (highly probable).

4. That video in the OP doesn't prove ****

5. Ya'll watch too much Star Wars

ITT: aliens come, we will do drugs with them and have sex with the female ones.

you'll catch me whippin that UFO around. 

but honestly, I can't stand people who don't believe there is something else out there. I always wonder if and when they come if they will be visiting or fighting us.

Last edited:
1. Alien life isn't possible, it's ******* probable. It's basic astronomy that most stars within the Sun's size range will have a habitable zone and in turn an Earth-like planet that is able to sustain the traditional notion of life (water based, etc). Additionally there is a specified range within the Milky Way that is favorable for life. Too close to the center and the radiation would make things a no go. Our solar system is in one of the Milky Way's arms.

2. There is an equation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation) that hypothesizes the scope and number of alien civilizations within our galaxy factoring in variables like rate of star formation, star ages and size, etc.

3. Alien life isn't all UFOs and ****. Alien life could be as simple as microbes under the surface of Mars (unlikely) or the simple organisms that are hypothesized to exist within the underground water ocean Jupiter's moon, Europa (highly probable).

4. That video in the OP doesn't prove ****

5. Ya'll watch too much Star Wars
Man so can you explain that obelisk of destruction floating through outer space we just saw? If not aliens are real imma stock up on Tin Foil and water guns.

Man after i saw Species i came to the conclusion all femaliens want is a dude to funnel his baby gravy and mutate that jawn in to a reptile child and take over the world b.
She can funnel my baby gravy all she wants. Not only do I learn what dat alien mouf like, I'm gonna be apart of the family and get a pass while they destroy the rest of the world.

Would y'all smash a third gender though?​
You mean an alien race of ******s?

:lol:

nah like literally something we can't comprehend. Like they don't got a wee wee or a coochie, they got like some whole other ****. I cant even think of what the new genital would be right now.

If this new gender got ya meat hard, would you poke it [emoji]128064[/emoji]​

These pain meds must've kicked in already & I'm :smokin

Cuz I know I'm not really readin this crazy **** :lol:

Would y'all smash a third gender though?​
You mean an alien race of ******s?

:lol:

nah like literally something we can't comprehend. Like they don't got a wee wee or a coochie, they got like some whole other ****. I cant even think of what the new genital would be right now.

If this new gender got ya meat hard, would you poke it [emoji]128064[/emoji]​

Well I guess it depends. What they look like and then I'd inquire about their culture and how they few gender roles (if they even have them), sex for procreation or pleasure, and of course see if they could even be poked.​

****** seriously thinking about smashing space aliens
mean.gif

Look at the species diversity on planet Earth alone.

Would ya'll smash a dolphin? A praying mantis? An anteater? A cockroach? A tyrannosaurus? A garden slug? A sea anemone?

Because any single one of those creatures would have 10000000x more in common with us genetically than anything from outer space. But nah space is populated by humanoid females 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

****** seriously thinking about smashing space aliens
mean.gif

Look at the species diversity on planet Earth alone.

Would ya'll smash a dolphin? A praying mantis? An anteater? A cockroach? A tyrannosaurus? A garden slug? A sea anemone?

Because any single one of those creatures would have 10000000x more in common with us genetically than anything from outer space. But nah space is populated by humanoid females 
laugh.gif

Yep. Now shut up and let us continue our immature discussion.

Back
Top Bottom