How do you guys feel about the possible existence of extraterrestrials?

Nah, I feel like Aliens will get rid of us fast & quick. I'm not trying to be bit & chewed to death

WE ARE extraterrestrials.

This planet is the Garden of Eden.

There are many on this planet that look just look you and I do that are tourists from other planets and they look just like us. Some of them may even be in power positions over us.

That's not to say that there aren't more out there that look hideous or terrifying to us, but the ones we overlook are the one that look like us.

How are you so sure of this?

Atleast with zombies you have a chance, well not us. We will prbly die quick. But The human race has a chance. With aliens itd be a wrap. Prbly make the human race go extinct in a day.

Atleast with zombies you have a chance, well not us. We will prbly die quick. But The human race has a chance. With aliens itd be a wrap. Prbly make the human race go extinct in a day.

Exactly, so it would be over before you know it. What are you smoking where you'd rather go out fighting off deformed ex-humans that smell like **** and want to eat you than to go out before you even had time to process what happened? :lol:

I fully agree with KingdomFlatbush and Neil's take on this though. It's absolutely out there but not in the shapes that our egotistical ***es think it is.

Last edited:
No doubt in my mind theres a planet out there with beings asking the exact same question

Ya'll some dumbass ****** lol

NT be wildin for Alien Yambs

we as a species are not yet able handle the revelation of benevolent aliens, which is why they haven't yet...they may interact with a select few but we are a long ways a way from the public finding out or even seeing for themselves...

The FBI has already confirmed there are aliens and you got people still asking this question..

Confirmed.. released alien files straight from FBI website ... There are Aliens

http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO

Last edited:
How could there not be? The sheer numbers of it...I'd be pretty much willing to bet anything that we're not the only tiny specks of animated dust within the confines of infinity,

if they do exist then im not tryna link up w/ them boys...

they could be physically on some whole other ****... Not to mention imma wait for scientists to work out the kinks on them nihs... 50 years ago we didnt have seatbelts.... I'll let you other ****** be the test dummies for them melting your bones by making eye contact w/ you if u dont got your alien eye condoms on or some ****

If they get discovered within the next 10-20 years, you MIGHT catch me in 60 years doing belly rolls in some fresh green alien coochie w/ nothing but my Air Lebron Jr. Retros on

But i aint ****** w dem fresh off the spaceship them nihs gotta be domesticated first​

10/10​

I be live aliens live amongst us and the government knows

like you have had the neighbor that copies everything you do. you now the grass they come out now grass as well. you put up a fence they do to. you have a party they do to next day. but the neighbor rarely talk to you. They try to fit in with human race to look normal

you ever seen people that look super funny

you ever seen people with adnormal talent or powers

look up angelic aliens and you will become a beliver

-6/10 as expected

Yall can smash dem female aliens, they gon do you like that blond alien chick did that one dude in da pool, straight up pulled his meat off and hopped up into a spaceship

You ever think that's how they blue ball dudes in planet Namek?

Then the dudes gotta reform it like piccalo does.

Yall can smash dem female aliens, they gon do you like that blond alien chick did that one dude in da pool, straight up pulled his meat off and hopped up into a spaceship

You ever think that's how they blue ball dudes in planet Namek?

Then the dudes gotta reform it like piccalo does.
Prolly mane think bout it, a big booty bald head green jawn lookin like amber rose pop out and start twerking dem booty cheeks covered in baby oil and next thing you know she got ya meat in a cobra clutch talkin bout she boutta total recall ya peener wiener, it may be an eye opening experience but i like having all my limbs fam. Piccolo lucky because he can regenerate his ish like a push pop, but nah im human g.

I'm curious on the budget that nasa currently has. Heard that it has dropped drastically. Maybe we cool and have a truce with other life forms out there....

100% believe in alien life. Too many planets like ours in relation to the sun that can inhabit life. If aliens visit us, they will have far superior technology. We're barely messing around in our OWN galaxy. Aliens that would be coming from all over the universe would have vastly greater technology to be capable of that. We would get owned if things got hostile

I am as confident as anyone that we are not alone. It's pretty much impossible that we live on the only planet that can sustain life. However, it is my belief that planets with life are simply too spread out and no two civilizations will ever meet before one dies out.

Last edited:
if they do exist then im not tryna link up w/ them boys...

they could be physically on some whole other ****... Not to mention imma wait for scientists to work out the kinks on them nihs... 50 years ago we didnt have seatbelts.... I'll let you other ****** be the test dummies for them melting your bones by making eye contact w/ you if u dont got your alien eye condoms on or some ****

If they get discovered within the next 10-20 years, you MIGHT catch me in 60 years doing belly rolls in some fresh green alien coochie w/ nothing but my Air Lebron Jr. Retros on

But i aint ****** w dem fresh off the spaceship them nihs gotta be domesticated first​

Lemme hit the weed​

Back
Top Bottom