How do you like dem apples? 'AIR' trailer

Happen to come across this trailer/movie while looking for some Sonny Vaccaro interviews. It released 3 years ago.

Went to see the movie last night. Went in indifferent about seeing it, to be honest...........But walked out pleasantly surprised how good it was.

Every NT`er will enjoy it, im sure.......Especially jordan fans (or Jordan 1 fans)

E52B06BF-AE09-4DA2-829A-63AB59BD5A04.gif

caught this today. it was good and I enjoyed it.

I already knew the story of MJ wanting to go to adidas and all that (like many other NT'ers). I feel like non sneaker heads will enjoy it more.

My lady loved it. She had no idea the shoe came before Jordan :lol: she said she always thought he got a shoe after being a pro. Found it funny AF that his "momma" made him sign the contract. I enjoyed as well even though I knew the story.

And here's an interesting thought or idea. They could theoretically do a sequel about the time when MJ was all set to leave Nike after the 1987 season as he hated the II and wanted to move on (to Adidas I believe) Ben & Matt could focus the story about Tinker and his creation of the Jordan III with the elephant print that MJ liked so much. Could he an interesting idea, just thinking out loud.

EDIT: It could be a movie focused on Tinker and how much of an influential designer he became. The title could be "Tinkering with Air". 👍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom