How does it feel to have a friend with benefits? (I'm so serious though)

I am 25 years old and I have never ever had a friend with benefits before. I only get the benefits if I am in a committed relationship. People tend to laugh at me when tI tell them that, but I have been curious on how it feel to have one. Since I have been having serious bad luck with getting into a serious relationship now a days, I thought it would be cool to have a Girl that is down with just the benefits. So my question is, how does it feel to have a girl you can just smash, but have no strings attached?

First try thinking of a girl you know who will actually agree to being your little sex buddy and THEN think about how amazing it feels.

"feels like christmas in my ***".......haha, the Change Up 
roll.gif

Feels great, don't have to deal with the bs and just get straight to it. They know what time it is when they get that text

I'm with OP

Don't have one or never did, Just had sex during relationships

Always wanted one but no girl I ever knew/known wanted to be labeled as that and the sad thing I live in NY. :smh:

it feels great :pimp:
chick calls you over when ever you call her over when ever
get a few more friends with benefits and you can smash when ever the hell you want
its good if they get clingy too cuz then you got way more control
and if they friends get the 3sum

it felt good, for the first 3 months, then she started feeling entitled, had to friendzoned her again.

Always the same story. We both agree to the boundaries of our new found friendship. Give it 2-3 months. Then she wants that "title".

If you really want a FWB, then don't try to get one. Women can sense when men only want the yambs. That's not really a deterrent for them. What detours women is how men approach that. If a woman thinks you only want the box (and you aren't famous,) chances are she's not going to be very receptive. However, if a woman thinks you want to legitimately spend time with her outside of box stuffing, then you have a better chance.

I'm sure a lot of you cats who have never had one were closer to getting one than you can probably imagine, but didn't because you didn't make a move. Don't be afraid to make a move on a girl if she's feeling you.

If you happen to get lucky and it works in your favor, don't fall for that "We have to be dating" bit. Right when she hits you with that, make yourself scarcely available and be forthright with your desire to not be in a relationship but still wanting to interact with her on that level. Say you want to date her, but you can't balance a full on relationship.

From there you should be able to handle biz.

Last edited:
Almost always feelings come into play...wont front and say it wasnt mutual a few times. smh

It's dope if you do it the right way. meaning just smashing and dashing. None of that spending the night, going out to eat, etc etc.
Soon as those activities start, feelings will be caught and **** will end bad, unless the feeling is mutual then i guess you can start dating and what not.

Almost always feelings come into play...wont front and say it wasnt mutual a few times. smh
Every. Time. It always ends the same for me. They're cool being a FWB for a while, then they slowly but surely start treating it like a real relationship.

Jealousy, wanting to spend time outside of the bedroom, etc.

Having this problem currently.

Always the same story. We both agree to the boundaries of our new found friendship. Give it 2-3 months. Then she wants that "title".

If you really want a FWB, then don't try to get one. Women can sense when men only want the yambs. That's not really a deterrent for them. What detours women is how men approach that. If a woman thinks you only want the box (and you aren't famous,) chances are she's not going to be very receptive. However, if a woman thinks you want to legitimately spend time with her outside of box stuffing, then you have a better chance.

I'm sure a lot of you cats who have never had one were closer to getting one than you can probably imagine, but didn't because you didn't make a move. Don't be afraid to make a move on a girl if she's feeling you.

If you happen to get lucky and it works in your favor, don't fall for that "We have to be dating" bit. Right when she hits you with that, make yourself scarcely available and be forthright with your desire to not be in a relationship but still wanting to interact with her on that level. Say you want to date her, but you can't balance a full on relationship.

From there you should be able to handle biz.

Your "advice" shows why yours don't work out. You going 'bout it totally wrong.

YOU'LL PROBABLY JUST END UP FALLING IN LOVE SOUNDS LIKE

CAUSE IF YOU GONNA BE SALTY WITH HER BEING FRIENDS WITH OTHER MEN ..JUST GIVE IT UP

ALL IT IS BOX ONDEMAND :smokin

TREAT EM LIKE CRAP...BUT ALWAYS DO EM GOOD 8)

THATS HOW IT WORKS FOR ME :lol:

Back
Top Bottom