How good are you at hoopin??? VOL.....MAD HANDLES

if there are more cats in the dmv we have a group that plays. we all dont always show up(i be sleep) but we all get up from time to time. let me know.
Where do you guys normall play at? I just moved to Fairfax and wouldn't mind getting out of breath and shook, from time to time lol.

if there are more cats in the dmv we have a group that plays. we all dont always show up(i be sleep) but we all get up from time to time. let me know.
Where do you guys normall play at? I just moved to Fairfax and wouldn't mind getting out of breath and shook, from time to time lol.
Bolling AFB on Saturday
Walter Reed during the week.

Last edited:
i will give u buckets b

Last guy that said that to me got points dropped on him lol. game winners and all. lol
You can get in with me or Yung. Or just someone who works for the feds

these ****** dont come to medical center lol
This ***** comes to bolling once ever other month

I'm just saying you're not getting buckets on me. And if I want to I'll still give you buckets.

I havnt forgotten I need to fly to the Bay for you.

Last edited:

I'm just saying you're not getting buckets on me. And if I want to I'll still give you buckets.

please i came consistently back to back and killed both times. i was late but made it.

please i came consistently back to back and killed both times. i was late but made it.
Hmmmm I guess now that you bring that up you did come back to back [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Chris Paul would be my no.1 comparison.

Definitely a poor man's Chris Paul. Played one year of HS varsity basketball and dropped 11 pts a game as the starting PG.

I'm 27 years old, 6'0 and 170 lbs.

best attribute: Court vision

weakest attribute: Rebounding

Y'all DMV dudes need to pull up in Baltimore one day get this work ...Ima shoot nothing but 3's , all buckets :pimp:

Imma shooter. Used to like playing in the post but in pickup games theres always that fat dude that lives in the post sweating bullets that uses his weight to rebound so I fell back & developed my midrange game.

Always been a good defender too. Enjoy putting the clamps on dudes & using my wingspan effectively. Haven't played in a min though so all id be good for is a 10 min sesh then I'd be gassed :x :lol:

Precision passing scrappy D and getting to the rack. I can shoot but my playing style is more aggressive

Last edited:
I used to be on dime 55 and am still friends with half the notic.
I wont lie, king handles used to drag me around the court hitting everything in sight.
Id get matched up with him everytime I showed up because we were the same size and no one else could stay with him at all.
Mentally at the time it crushed my spirits but as time went on, it made sticking everyone else stress fee.
Im 6'1 and turning 38 and still windmill. I feel my joints starting to give tho

I don't play much anymore, but when I did, I was the guy that wore running shoes and just ran around the court non stop getting dudes tired and just played defense. :lol:

I played in a few exhibition games with And 1 and them, leant Hot Sauce and everything. I had a quick arch in terms of prime then fast decline, particularly with my athleticism. Just got school, job, real life **** hits around 24 or so and Basketball Isn't Life anymore, can't be in the gym 6+ hours a day anymore, turns to after work 3 days a week, then somehow turns to just weekends, to just every other weekend, ballooned eventually to YEARS without hooping and 100lbs of weight gain. So after 5+ years not running a game, I finally got a YMCA membership and went to the gym to see if I still "got it," was pleasantly surprised the J is not only still wet and from all areas and angles, off the dribble, off the cross, off the screen, behind the back into a pullup, btw the legs, etc. but the release was still dumb fast and still almost entirely long/short misses. I just have to get this weight off then see where my athleticism is, dunking on kats and all that but still with the handle I could get in a game now and you're not taking the ball from me, just too big and too clever. You'd expect me to just sit in the post since I'm fat, and I can, both hands around the basket, clever footwork, etc. but I'm more going to face up and get to a spot, draw 2 and kick. At this point if I got in a 5 I don't know how many trips down and back I got in me.

Used to be uber athletic, at my peak which was probably 20 or so I could dunk off pure vert even without the drop step (I'm 6'0). I'm 31 now, but it'd be nice to get back like that again. I know, midrange jump shots, defense, and passing instincts, yea I care about that too but that appears to not have left.

I came out and ran with NT dudes in 09 in Queens. I tricked off a GW layup because I didn't know if I was going to try to dunk, tap glass, or lay in and just did nothing and Mez got the board and took off, someone tried to intentionally foul him to stop ball but he didn't call it. They call weak fouls compared to us down here. JSmitty shammGodded me, done it to others tons of times, having it down to me hurt my feelings though.

Last edited:
I once was nice. Had half of my meniscus removed about a year ago. I'm 30 years old now. I can barely run. Playing ball seems like a DISTANT memory :frown:

I went 6-11 from 3 last night in a men's league with some co workers

I felt like a darker skinned version of Steph Curry

I once was nice. Had half of my meniscus removed about a year ago. I'm 30 years old now. I can barely run. Playing ball seems like a DISTANT memory :frown:
Bruh walked past a 10 foot rim and was looking at it like, yo is this regulation? That's 10? That looks like 13."

Back
Top Bottom