How good are you at hoopin??? VOL.....MAD HANDLES

anyone else play with a woman's regulation basketball?

fg pct goes up and the pick up gms are a lot faster. pulling up looking like steph :smokin

Last edited:
Ron Artest and Ben Wallace with John Stockton.

Defense (nickname is high school was "Straps"), Hops, shot blocking, and cardio of a Caucasian NBA player.

My offense is offensive though, but everyone now and then I show up.

I think I'm ok overall but I live where soccer is king. Wish my dribbling was better. I could drive the ball in but I'm 95% more of a find your spot and post up shooter.

I patterned my game after one of my favorite players;
Allan Houston

31 still playing in men's leagues year round, but I only hoop maybe 2-3 days a week. Before marriage and kids, I played ball everyday for 3-5 hours.

Midrange is my bread and butter
Drive game is decent, I settle for slot of jumpers because it's easier and my shot is pretty decent
3 point shot is consistent, but I could improve
Defense- I take pride in defense, and am somewhat of a lockdown aggressive defender
The last time I dunked was in 08 so my bunnies been gone but luckily my fundamentals allow me to still ball.
Never been a flashy dribbler. I can get to where I need to get to on the court and protect the ball.

I'm not as good as I was when I played more, but I am a much smarter player now than I was in my early 20s

Any NT hoppers out in Houston?

Last edited:
Hoop game on Riley Freeman. Can't shoot but I'm crossin ninjas up all day. I can finish at the rim really good but my real talent is Defense. I'll lock curry *** up like K. Love in Game 7.

Who ever is the worst nba player,that's how I play.

If I make a shot and it goes in my day is made. :lol:. Think I've said this before.

I got a shot fake that will make you turn around for the rebound.  I can only do it once per person ever though.  It might work again if I hadn't played with you in a while.  I'm a ok defender.   I pride myself on how much points my man scored on me.  (I dont count me getting screened off or switches) 

I got a shot fake that will make you turn around for the rebound.  I can only do it once per person ever though.  It might work again if I hadn't played with you in a while.  I'm a ok defender.   I pride myself on how much points my man scored on me.  (I dont count me getting screened off or switches) 

Why not b? In the end your man still scored. well at least that's how I look at it. Plus any bucket they get gives them confidence. You posed to destroy every bit of their confidence every time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom