How good are you at hoopin??? VOL.....MAD HANDLES

Who got da ball wit deep channels and pronounced pebbling?

See me in these streets

Last edited:
You've been dodging me for about a year now

:lol: bruh you really want this work don't you? Where and when? I might have to spot you 5 points once you realize this ain't a game. Tbh of i get the ball first you might never touch it.

Last edited:

You've been dodging me for about a year now
laugh.gif
bruh you really want this work don't you? Where and when? I might have to spot you 5 points once you realize this ain't a game. Tbh of i get the ball first you might never touch it.
I flew out to LA a day after your birthday to give you that work but you was dodging 
laugh.gif

Man, it was a spider on the ceiling my girl pointed out and I was like I got it. Ceiling is 9 feet. I haven't jumped in years but c'mon 9 feet? I used to dunk 10ft like it was nothing so 9 I can still get.

I tried to just take 1 step and jump up and flatten him on the ceiling (I have like a 7'9 standing reach so you're talking like 15 inches to touch, maybe an extra 6 or so needed to mush him. My *** ain't even get the ceiling :x Wanted to commit that on spot. 10 yrs ago his *** could have been on an 11+, literally at the top of the square and got that work (no exaggeration, I used to be able to get mid 11ft plus at 6ft tall, windmills, 360s, off glass, 1 hand 2 hands, 1 feet 2 feet, off dribble in traffic, sometimes dunk off a pure vert ((no dropstep)) all that).

I haven't hooped in 4 or 5 yrs too minus a very rare 30 minute session of 21 and light shooting/talking at lunch with coworkers but I'm not worried about that, I'm big and strong and long so I'll always be able to get where I want and finish either hand on some bullyball stuff if I can't blow past you but man I need to get back in the gym. From my prime athleticism, I am probably +75 lbs or so. Some is muscle, but most is not. What makes it worst is so many kats who I grew up playing with, who would even tell you they literally got better from me busting their *** daily, kats is in Germany, Canada, etc. playing some sort of pro and I'm sitting here at this boring desk job. Also I was good prior to the narcissistic #socmed era so I really have no proof I ever even touched a basketball before other than an old exhibition game I played with And 1 dudes and recorded but that was like 09 and even then I was starting to put on weight and get fat and declining fast.

Last edited:
Another DMV guy looking to hoop. Let me in if its some good run.

It's been awhile but I'll knock the rust off quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom