How good was/could Maurice Clarett have been?

What happened to Auburn in 2004 was a travesty considering what happening in the present.

I just remembered after they beat Texas Tech he was getting some crazy hype. He was no McFadden, Peterson or Bush, but he could have been a good college back.

A better Beanie Wells?

What happened to Auburn in 2004 was a travesty considering what happening in the present.

I just remembered after they beat Texas Tech he was getting some crazy hype. He was no McFadden, Peterson or Bush, but he could have been a good college back.

A better Beanie Wells?

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by RoOk

Do ya agree that, that game played between Miami & tOSU was the greatest game of the 2000's? I remember watching that game as a younging and just staring in awe at the plays made in that 4th Quarter/Overtime. Esspecially that pass interference call on Miami Bull*@&!
No that game was a complete travesty, it was shameful that such a huge game was decided by a blown call and that a team was undeservedly crowned the National Champion.

I couldn't of said it any better. Miami was robbed. All that after a great comeback without their star back. Clarett was ok....but he wasn't even better than Willis McGahee so why the fuss?

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by RoOk

Do ya agree that, that game played between Miami & tOSU was the greatest game of the 2000's? I remember watching that game as a younging and just staring in awe at the plays made in that 4th Quarter/Overtime. Esspecially that pass interference call on Miami Bull*@&!
No that game was a complete travesty, it was shameful that such a huge game was decided by a blown call and that a team was undeservedly crowned the National Champion.

I couldn't of said it any better. Miami was robbed. All that after a great comeback without their star back. Clarett was ok....but he wasn't even better than Willis McGahee so why the fuss?

Back
Top Bottom