How hard is it to find a chick who....

OP again

Guess everyone missed my post where I said that my now ex was all those things :lol:

Was wondering if there are chicks out there that compare to her in those ways. Idk myself because I've always been in not the best scenes. Seems to be mixed answers here though and no clear consensus.

Got some people saying I'm looking for a unicorn, others like Mark Antony and Niketalker23 suggesting it's not that difficult and they're out there.

I know the body count thing is what makes it rarer. But was wondering if it's realistically possible to find a chick like that. Or did I let someone nearly impossible to find go.

Last edited:
OP again

Guess everyone missed my post where I said that my now ex was all those things :lol:

Was wondering if there are chicks out there that compare to her in those ways. Idk myself because I've always been in not the best scenes. Seems to be mixed answers here though and no clear consensus.

Got some people saying I'm looking for a unicorn, others like Mark Antony and Niketalker23 suggesting it's not that difficult and they're out there.
and how do you know how many people your ex slept with? You were there?

OP again

That's a different discussion. Why do dudes think it's impossible to find a girl that'll be honest. It reflects on themselves and who they associate with imo. There are actually genuine honest people out there who also want to put all the cards out and be accepted for exactly who they are, like she did with me. And that was an important part of her idea of love.

I believed her without any doubt for that and a multitude of other reasons, but like I said it's a different discussion.

Last edited:
OP again

That's a different discussion. Why do dudes think it's impossible to find a girl that'll be honest. It reflects on themselves and who they associate with imo. There are actually genuine honest people out there who also want to put all the cards out and be accepted for exactly who they are, like she did with me. And that was an important part of her idea of love.

I believed her without any doubt for that and a multitude of other reasons, but like I said it's a different discussion.
so you don't know you just trusted her answer, that is different so I feel like you should omit that from your list

OP again

Guess everyone missed my post where I said that my now ex was all those things
laugh.gif

so you don't know you just trusted her answer, that is different so I feel like you should omit that from your list
Do you also ask people how they know they aren't in the matrix right now?

By this logic anything that people ever tell one another that can't be proven with evidence should be dismissed.

If that's the case, might as well eliminate faithful from the list, and it should be something we don't care about too because it can never definitively be proven.

I can keep going on, but seriously I want to stay on the topic of wondering if from other people's experiences that women like this come by if one is just patient enough. Or was I really with a created player that I should maybe try to patch things up with.

Last edited:

People need to understand that there is more going on than what is in their "lane."

I was friends with a girl that said "Everyone does it" when referring to being on social media all day. No chick... everyone in your lane does, but not everyone else.

Broaden your lense and widen your path.

I'm not sure how that relates to this post, but I felt like saying it.
It definitely relates. The woman OP is looking for (minus the body count bs) typically arent on social media that much. They out here getting it.

I honestly think people who take social media seriously are lame.
I dont understand this mentality. I'm sure the most businesslike person has a facebook at least. My fb friend list has many professional women on it. I just think some of you guys are just anti-social and try to make it seem like the people on fb, IG etc are the ones with the problem.
Nah nah nah nah nah...I'm not talking about things like that.

I'm talking about the people who subtweet and have entire passive agressive conversation on social media, people who literally have their self esteem made or broken based off of how many likes they get, the people who can't put down the twitter for a second and be in the moment, the people who let social media take over their lives.

By this logic anything that people ever tell one another that can't be proven with evidence should be dismissed.

If that's the case, might as well eliminate faithful from the list, and it should be something we don't care about too because it can never definitively be proven.

I can keep going on, but seriously I want to stay on the topic of wondering if from other people's experiences that women like this come by if one is just patient enough. Or was I really with a created player that I should maybe try to patch things up with.
Exactly my point you asking ppl if it's possible to have a certain woman that you don't even know you had

If you want to stay on topic you want us to convince your dad for you that your ex woman was a good catch? That's strange, you can't convince him yourself?

Is 25 or older

Is sophisticated

An 8+ on the real world scale looks wise

Educated (bachelors degree or more)

Has an impressive sense of humor

Fun

Cultured

Really cool

Extremely faithful

Will love you unconditionally regardless of status/salary

Can cook

And is either a virgin or has at most 3 bodies life time before meeting you

I'm in a debate with someone who swears that this isn't damn near impossible to find, if you're in the right social circles.

you need to run the WAR test and see how she matches up that way

4.0 or better you can consider wifing
below, **** buddy

1 win for face
1 win for chest
1 win for booty
1 win for personality
1 win for growth
1 win for cooking
2 for that mouth game
3 for that box (if she rides a mean d)
+/- 1 win for implied volatility (is she unpredictable, crazy, jealous, annoying, normal, chill, etc.)
this is pretty :nthat:
what does WAR stand for?

Last edited:

Exactly my point you asking ppl if it's possible to have a certain woman that you don't even know you had

If you want to stay on topic you want us to convince your dad for you that your ex woman was a good catch? That's strange, you can't convince him yourself?
No I couldn't. He swears that I only think she's a catch because in his mind I haven't seen enough of the world outside of the normal scenes I've been in. He thinks that if I put myself in different settings that I can find a chick who's much better than she is and is more "pure." He thinks she should be considered unacceptable, since she's muslim herself and has had multiple premarital relationships. I told him it's just how people are now and to get with the times. He thinks I need to broaden my horizons. And he had a point. My horizons are limited. So I decided to come to NT to get a bunch of different perspectives with anonymity and comfort on the subject that I can't get IRL.

All in all, the consensus I'm getting from this thread is basically what I thought. That there are chicks like her, but they're very difficult to find. But to find even "better" than her, it seems damn near impossible and stupid to search for that person and then like I said...will that person even be single and will we be able to click?

I got one that checks all those boxes. I met her when we were teens and been together for 8 years already. Reading this makes me wanna run out and get a ring lols.

View media item 1460578
For real tho, look for Asian girls. Problem solved.

Last edited:
I got one that checks all those boxes. I met her when we were teens and been together for 8 years already. Reading this makes me wanna run out and get a ring lols.

For real tho, look for Asian girls. Problem solved.
Always felt a little sorry for people (esp the dudes) who been together since they were teens.  If that makes you happy though, do your thang. 

I dont understand this mentality. I'm sure the most businesslike person has a facebook at least. My fb friend list has many professional women on it. I just think some of you guys are just anti-social and try to make it seem like the people on fb, IG etc are the ones with the problem.

i don't either...all the social networks come in apps...your phone is with you all day every day...its not that hard to handle business and hop on line to socialize

Always felt a little sorry for people (esp the dudes) who been together since they were teens.  If that makes you happy though, do your thang. 

Well technically I met her when I was 20, Had my fun (started early), and I was lucky enough to find a good one in her.

OP your man is delusional...

As a chick if you're all those things and an 8+ in looks dudes are going to be throwing the heat at you all day.

And if a girl was actually all those things you should totally ignore the body count and try and cuff asap

The only reason you're sweating body count at that point is cause your D game is garbage :lol:

Honestly there's no benefit to knowing that figure. Cause if its astronomical she will probably lie... You should be able to tell if she's a broken toy just through interacting with her.

Hawaii, Victor...Yea, I see what you guys are saying. Maybe I worded it too harshly as well. Not that I feel bad, more like I question why Lol. Just my perspective though.

Last edited:
How old are you OP? Go get ya girl & stop with the what if nonsense. Only you know if she is the one and from what u wrote you seem to think so. If distance wasn't an issue, you'd still be together right?

And no offense, to hell with what your dad is saying. You have to live for YOU. 3 bodies or 8 bodies if she brings what u said to the table, don't let her slip away. Don't end up regretting it later or end up settling.

Back
Top Bottom