How has Russell Wilson managed to stay above the criticism aimed at black QBs?

Doug Baldwin and the receiving corps calling Russ "Tiger Woods" on live TV. :smh:

What's your take on the whole situation?

Even though Baldwin was clearly joking it still seems like disrespect to me. It occurred to me maybe they just think he looks like Tiger but idk man.

Can you imagine a WR havin the stones to clown a SB winning QB like Manning or Brady or Brees like that during an interview?

Last edited:
Maybe there was some inside issues in that locker room but I don't think it was in the level the media is hyping it up to be.

Their probably getting their info from the same "sources" who've been exaggerating the jim harbaugh situation with the 49ers.

Doug Baldwin and the receiving corps calling Russ "Tiger Woods" on live TV. :smh:

What's your take on the whole situation?

Even though Baldwin was clearly joking if still seems like disrespect to me. It occurred to me maybe they just think he looks like Tiger but idk.

That's what I was thinking as well...I just don't think he garners a lot of respect from his peers in the locker room. There is probably a real conflict in personalities and who people think Wilson should be. The ironic thing about Baldwin calling Wilson "Tiger Woods," is that Baldwin, if I'm not mistaken, is 1/2 asian and 1/2 black.

I dont think the Tiger Woods thing is a big deal

Around 2:40 mark he calls him that, this is from over a year ago

t just doesnt feel it has any negative connotations, imo

Last edited:
Maybe there was some inside issues in that locker room but I don't think it was in the level the media is hyping it up to be.

Their probably getting their info from the same "sources" who've been exaggerating the jim harbaugh situation with the 49ers.

Basically.

**** em tho

:smile:

Sherman took all the fire last year.

He went without criticism because all last year all anyone could talk about from Seattle was Richard Sherman being a thug.

He missed that line of fire

Back
Top Bottom