How Has The Recession Changed You?

I've never made so much money in my life.

Totally unaffected.

My condolences to those who were/are.

i'm saving more $$$ and homes and whips are much more cheaper so its jus helpin me out.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

oddly to say i notice my @!+ is spending more
smh.gif
i dont make crazy money to even be spending like this ... just grateful im holding down 2 jobs when i know itslike hitting the lotto for some peps to get that one... keep yall heads up fam

I haven't changed my spending at all. I feel like those people with stable income that stop spending just because it is a recession only exacerbate theproblem.

I've nearly lost all confidence in the stock market. We have a flawed system which rewards CEO's for looting their corporations and running them intothe ground. As long as the CEO's are looting these corporations, there is no real money to be made in the stock market.

So I just keep most of my money in cash.

Ive been securing plan b's and c's in case I lose my job. Ive changed what I wanted to go to school for three times because I dont see any of thembeing too viable in the future. I had big plans for my car but I'm going to save that money instead.

Well honestly, in the recession i have gained more money than lost..

I have acquired two new teaching positions (tutoring and teaching an adult education GED class) and i have started to save for once in my life..which i amproud of the amount i have garnered in a lil over 2 months..

The only thing i am worried about is work over the summer time except that i am already a waiter and i work at champs so i think i'll b aight..but i amapplyin to a program to help disadvantaged youth for the summer..and i would really like the position if they see that my qualifications are good enough to b apart of their team..

I still buy things (shoes, dvds, some clothes here and there but i limit myself now)

To be honest this may sound bad but I have been buying more sneakers, seems like I'm getting better prices that possible in the past.

Back
Top Bottom