How is Roberto Clemente Black but Ninjahood isn't?

idk why this is such a big deal.

let dude identify how he wants to identify.
This argument would hold a lot more merit if ninjahood was in favor of letting transgendered people use the restrooms they identify with.

If he can't accept how they identify themselves why should anyone accept the way he identifies himself?

Clemente was a hero for the entire black/latino community in America. Nothing but respect there. I'll skip the bait.

This argument would hold a lot more merit if ninjahood was in favor of letting transgendered people use the restrooms they identify with.

If he can't accept how they identify themselves why should anyone accept the way he identifies himself?

biological sex ≠ social construct..

nice try thou.

biological sex ≠ social construct..

nice try thou.
Gender is though.  Hence transGENDERed.

op confused himself it seems..

distinctions are made between African American & latinos.

judging by da way da Author wrote this column, it appears to me da real question is why does he also make a distinction between black & african american because, in da american context those words are used interchangeably.

You skipped this part buddy. "And he was a black man who spoke his mind in a second language, an intelligent thinker whose statements were condescendingly presented in broken English by stateside sportswriters who knew no Spanish.". Clemente an other Black players weren't allowed to eat at restaurants with their white teammates. He's a Black Puerto Rican.

I mean you can just look at Roberto and tell he's a Puerto Rican with African descent. It's not rocket science

Back
Top Bottom