How long did you and shorty rock before getting engaged /married? Vol. whats wrong with these girls,

Bet face swap doesn't even work for them
roll.gif
 "O M G This filter never works for us!"

Don't gucc got a kid with that girl too?
Damn that's foul, but you can't turn a *** into a housewife

And yet dudes continue to try to, just like women that continue to date bummy guys thinking they'll be the key to changing them. LOL

there are most definitely good women out there.

that is a fact.

Last edited:
Damn I ain't eem answer the OG question. Knew my fiancé for almost 5 years, we were dating for 3.5 before I proposed (just proposed last Saturday btw)

Damn I ain't eem answer the OG question. Knew my fiancé for almost 5 years, we were dating for 3.5 before I proposed (just proposed last Saturday btw)

What'd she say?!?!

J/K!!!!

Congrats fam! welcome to the club!!!!!

How did yall ask?

Did you keepnit gangsta and show her the rock in the box and say lets do this?

Or did you go full simp mode and hire a drunk saxophone dude to play at a park wit roses everywhere?

Last edited:
July 17, 2015. The day Disneyland celebrated its 60th anniversary, everyone sang happy birthday to Disneyland. We took a photo in front of the castle with a sign showing we were there the day Disneyland turned 60. I asked the photographer if we could take another photo, this time without the sign. He said "of course!" So I put the sign down and walked a few steps back to my girl. As soon as the photographer started to get into his position I took a step back, pulled out the box, dropped to one knee, opened the box with my arms extended, and I proposed to her in front of the castle with the photographer shooting the whole time. It's a moment neither of us will ever forget.

At one time I wanted to get married but the older I get the more I don't see thst **** happening lol. But yeah once females hit 25/26 they start looking for a husband lol

I'm bored at work.
I can tell them yambs serious too.

Had bruh all ****** up
mean.gif

But back on topic I was engaged to my BM once.

We were together for about 6 years.

Kind of got pressured into it.

Lets just say after no date was set, arguments ensued, got caught, she stopped wearing the ring and we broke up.

Don't plan on goin through that ever again
frown.gif

Been about 3 years since and I refuse to get serious with a girl until I'm damn near 40.

July 17, 2015. The day Disneyland celebrated its 60th anniversary, everyone sang happy birthday to Disneyland. We took a photo in front of the castle with a sign showing we were there the day Disneyland turned 60. I asked the photographer if we could take another photo, this time without the sign. He said "of course!" So I put the sign down and walked a few steps back to my girl. As soon as the photographer started to get into his position I took a step back, pulled out the box, dropped to one knee, opened the box with my arms extended, and I proposed to her in front of the castle with the photographer shooting the whole time. It's a moment neither of us will ever forget.
That is soo cute! i love hearing engagement stories. I was engaged once and it was the worst proposal in the entire world needless to say our engagment didnt last and we never got married. I hope that if i ever get engaged the person who im marrying does a better job than my first one... 

I understand this. The way he said it was extremely off putting. It's ok to want all of the things he listed from a woman. But to condemn all women from our generation because he's been unlucky or he doesn't posses the qualities in himself to attract the type of woman he desires is sexist and ridiculous.

That's why I asked him, "who hurt you?". Because yes, there are a lot of girls out there that ain't ****. There are just as many good ones too. He's acting like a victim because women have progressed and the gender roles his mother and grandmother took on that he was so pampered by are antiquated.

Yo Gucc if you treated women better they'd probably be willing to cook, clean, and let you stay up late playing video games while they wait in bed with no panties and tell you to wake them up with your deep strokes. This is my life. You can do it too homie. Be a man and stop making excuses for yourself.
The females you supposedly attract are obviously bums if you're still leasing and y'all stay together. Backpage is there for people like you and yours. Check the original Guccjermaine threads and take a look at the females I've laid with. I got 99 problems but guess which one ain't one. 
I was waiting for the real Gucc to show up and really show how lame he is. He's been trying to play it cool for the last month or so, only so long lames can pretend.

Last edited:
:lol:

Since day 1 I swear @GuccJermaine2
 acts like he has the background/street cred of my n_ Gucci Mane but in reality has zero in common with Gucci outside of growing up in the same vicinity as him.
Facts.

:x

Yall came thru with pics tho?

RIP Gucc.
He posted them. He gave them the ammo.
I was waiting for the real Gucc to show up and really show how lame he is. He's been trying to play it cool for the last month or so, only so long lames can pretend.
Dude is an idiot. Sounds like a teenager who thinks he knows the world despite never leaving the state of Georgia.

You probably can't get a good lay because you sound like a sexist :rofl: This ain't the 1950's son you gotta get all the way outta here with this nonsense. What do you bring to the table? Can you cook or clean? You want your girl to be a housewife who is reserved and shy then I doubt she's going to be good in bed. You get good at things by experience but I'm assuming you're the type of dude to ask his girl their number and deem them undatable when they say 3. C'mon son, it's 2016 and I'm no feminist but you really want a submissive chick to pamper you? **** that. I'm gonna get a boss ***** to flourish with together. My wife needs to be my partner in everything in my life. Not just someone to cook, clean, and stick my D in. You sound ridiculous. No wonder you have to date within your own family.
View media item 2005014View media item 1997325

Last edited:
My husband and I dated for 6 years before getting engaged, got married two years later. I knew less than a year together I wanted to marry him. If i had it my way, we would've been engaged way sooner but in hindsight I'm glad he waited that long. I don't think you really know and understand a person unless you've been together 3+ years.

Ironically, yesterday I ran into my friend who is married and has a kid at 23.

He said me and my girl are "practically married" since we live together and have been together 3 years. He asked me when I was going to propose.

I told him I wasn't ready for all of that.. I'm only 22 and that's not what I want for myself right now. I can't realistically commit to that in my life right now.

He got all weird faced and told me "well you're living with her, isn't that commitment already?" I got a little upset and had to break it down for him man.. if things go bad right now, I pack my bags and leave. Done. That's it. I don't have to turn back, I don't have to speak to her again, I can just move on and leave the situation.

If you're married, you can't just up and leave if things go bad. There's legalities and papers to sign. If you have a kid, that's an entire lifetime of responsibility you share and tie with the other person you divorced and there's no removing them from your life at that point.

I just can't have that on my consciousness right now- that level of commitment and "closing the door that leads out", if you will.

Before it got too serious, my other friend changed topics. :smh:
I don't understand why everyone feels the need to push marriage on people.

Been dating my chick for going on five years. Shes not tripping about marriage only jokes about it...She got all the wifey badges unlocked (cooks cleans yambz)...got into the number 3 Masters Program in the nation for her field...one word of advice forget what your family says about marriage...if i woulda listened to them bums i woulda been married at 22 and divorced at 22....i still luv them tho!

Oh and i get to play xbox at night and still slide on in...

Im living - WELL

Back
Top Bottom