Houston
McDyess
Abdur-Rahim
Jefferson
Stoudemire
Okafor

GotDamn that '04 team was putrid.
laugh.gif

I have a feeling a lot of people are going to forget to name guys such as Baker, Abdur-Rahim, Okafor, Jefferson, etc.
laugh.gif

I have a feeling a lot of people are going to forget to name guys such as Baker, Abdur-Rahim, Okafor, Jefferson, etc.
laugh.gif

I'm going to blow this out the water when I get to a desktop. I've only been able to go online on my phone for 3 months now.

Whenever I get a chance to do this, I'm only allowing myself 4 misses. '00 team will be my weakness. '92 & '96 are no problem, '04 is easy to remember because it's the LeBronze team, and '08 was just a couple years ago. But '00? Hell, I'm already struggling past Vince, Jesus, Garnett, Payton, & Kidd.

Yeah, T-Bug, was on that squad... Steve Smith & Allan Houston. Can't remember if Vin Baker was or if I'm remembering him in USA jerseys for qualifying games or FIBA games or something. Can't remember who I'm missing.

OH!! My dude Mourning.

Shoot, that's damn near the whole squad if Baker was on it. Just need 2 more if he was, 3 more if he wasn't.

And like I said, '92, '96, '04, and '08 are in the bag. Laettner, Jordan, Iverson, Duncan (the only 2 on the '08 team who were originally invited to begin with and didn't drop out like the other 11), R-Jeff, Odom, Starbury, Ewing, Payton, Stockton, Malone, Barkley, Pippen, Hill, Kidd, Penny, Shaq, Dream, D-Rob, Dwight, Bosh, LeBron, Wade, Clyde, Melo, Redd, Bird, Magic, Mullin, Reggie, D-Will, CP3, Kobe, Tayshaun, Amare, Okafor... can't put together who I'm missing right now without organizing all that.

And yes, I made this reply in a couple minutes without looking at anything else.

And I could probably name a dozen other NTers who I would expect could do the same thing.

I'm going to blow this out the water when I get to a desktop. I've only been able to go online on my phone for 3 months now.

Whenever I get a chance to do this, I'm only allowing myself 4 misses. '00 team will be my weakness. '92 & '96 are no problem, '04 is easy to remember because it's the LeBronze team, and '08 was just a couple years ago. But '00? Hell, I'm already struggling past Vince, Jesus, Garnett, Payton, & Kidd.

Yeah, T-Bug, was on that squad... Steve Smith & Allan Houston. Can't remember if Vin Baker was or if I'm remembering him in USA jerseys for qualifying games or FIBA games or something. Can't remember who I'm missing.

OH!! My dude Mourning.

Shoot, that's damn near the whole squad if Baker was on it. Just need 2 more if he was, 3 more if he wasn't.

And like I said, '92, '96, '04, and '08 are in the bag. Laettner, Jordan, Iverson, Duncan (the only 2 on the '08 team who were originally invited to begin with and didn't drop out like the other 11), R-Jeff, Odom, Starbury, Ewing, Payton, Stockton, Malone, Barkley, Pippen, Hill, Kidd, Penny, Shaq, Dream, D-Rob, Dwight, Bosh, LeBron, Wade, Clyde, Melo, Redd, Bird, Magic, Mullin, Reggie, D-Will, CP3, Kobe, Tayshaun, Amare, Okafor... can't put together who I'm missing right now without organizing all that.

And yes, I made this reply in a couple minutes without looking at anything else.

And I could probably name a dozen other NTers who I would expect could do the same thing.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

34 Smh...If it helps i knew the whole 1992 team except Christian Laettner.
I never miss Laettner, for the simple fact that yu hear about how he was on the team so much that yu can't forget he was.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

34 Smh...If it helps i knew the whole 1992 team except Christian Laettner.
I never miss Laettner, for the simple fact that yu hear about how he was on the team so much that yu can't forget he was.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom