How many Dream Team members can you name? vol. start the clock

that damn 2000 team killed me
tired.gif

and that 2004 team was trash
laugh.gif

Missed 4 all together...Houston, Timmy Hardaway, Odom, Abdur Rahim.

Would have been worse, thank god I have the 96 Trading Cards back in the day, remembered that whole squad somehow.

Missed 4 all together...Houston, Timmy Hardaway, Odom, Abdur Rahim.

Would have been worse, thank god I have the 96 Trading Cards back in the day, remembered that whole squad somehow.

I get some of the '94 World Championship squad and the '96 Olympic squad confused. Got most of the '96 eventually. 2000 and 2004 were the killers. No wonder those teams either barely won or didn't win.

I get some of the '94 World Championship squad and the '96 Olympic squad confused. Got most of the '96 eventually. 2000 and 2004 were the killers. No wonder those teams either barely won or didn't win.

46 smh @ me for missing allan houston as a knicks fan, and Chris Bosh

others i remember missing (i x'd out) RJ, vin baker, rahim, mcdeyess, pippen, miller, GP

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm going to blow this out the water when I get to a desktop. I've only been able to go online on my phone for 3 months now.

Whenever I get a chance to do this, I'm only allowing myself 4 misses. '00 team will be my weakness. '92 & '96 are no problem, '04 is easy to remember because it's the LeBronze team, and '08 was just a couple years ago. But '00? Hell, I'm already struggling past Vince, Jesus, Garnett, Payton, & Kidd.

Yeah, T-Bug, was on that squad... Steve Smith & Allan Houston. Can't remember if Vin Baker was or if I'm remembering him in USA jerseys for qualifying games or FIBA games or something. Can't remember who I'm missing.

OH!! My dude Mourning.

Shoot, that's damn near the whole squad if Baker was on it. Just need 2 more if he was, 3 more if he wasn't.

And like I said, '92, '96, '04, and '08 are in the bag. Laettner, Jordan, Iverson, Duncan (the only 2 on the '08 team who were originally invited to begin with and didn't drop out like the other 11), R-Jeff, Odom, Starbury, Ewing, Payton, Stockton, Malone, Barkley, Pippen, Hill, Kidd, Penny, Shaq, Dream, D-Rob, Dwight, Bosh, LeBron, Wade, Clyde, Melo, Redd, Bird, Magic, Mullin, Reggie, D-Will, CP3, Kobe, Tayshaun, Amare, Okafor... can't put together who I'm missing right now without organizing all that.

And yes, I made this reply in a couple minutes without looking at anything else.

And I could probably name a dozen other NTers who I would expect could do the same thing.

Did you seriously just type out word for word your whole thought process behind remembering all the teams

46 smh @ me for missing allan houston as a knicks fan, and Chris Bosh

others i remember missing (i x'd out) RJ, vin baker, rahim, mcdeyess, pippen, miller, GP

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm going to blow this out the water when I get to a desktop. I've only been able to go online on my phone for 3 months now.

Whenever I get a chance to do this, I'm only allowing myself 4 misses. '00 team will be my weakness. '92 & '96 are no problem, '04 is easy to remember because it's the LeBronze team, and '08 was just a couple years ago. But '00? Hell, I'm already struggling past Vince, Jesus, Garnett, Payton, & Kidd.

Yeah, T-Bug, was on that squad... Steve Smith & Allan Houston. Can't remember if Vin Baker was or if I'm remembering him in USA jerseys for qualifying games or FIBA games or something. Can't remember who I'm missing.

OH!! My dude Mourning.

Shoot, that's damn near the whole squad if Baker was on it. Just need 2 more if he was, 3 more if he wasn't.

And like I said, '92, '96, '04, and '08 are in the bag. Laettner, Jordan, Iverson, Duncan (the only 2 on the '08 team who were originally invited to begin with and didn't drop out like the other 11), R-Jeff, Odom, Starbury, Ewing, Payton, Stockton, Malone, Barkley, Pippen, Hill, Kidd, Penny, Shaq, Dream, D-Rob, Dwight, Bosh, LeBron, Wade, Clyde, Melo, Redd, Bird, Magic, Mullin, Reggie, D-Will, CP3, Kobe, Tayshaun, Amare, Okafor... can't put together who I'm missing right now without organizing all that.

And yes, I made this reply in a couple minutes without looking at anything else.

And I could probably name a dozen other NTers who I would expect could do the same thing.

Did you seriously just type out word for word your whole thought process behind remembering all the teams

52. Missed 5 on the 04 team (Okafor, Marion, Odom, Stoudemire, and Marbury). Missed the Dream b/c I forgot he even played for the US. Missed Richmond and McDyess as well.

52. Missed 5 on the 04 team (Okafor, Marion, Odom, Stoudemire, and Marbury). Missed the Dream b/c I forgot he even played for the US. Missed Richmond and McDyess as well.

45/60

1992- Mullin
1996- Hill, Miller, Richmond
2000- Baker, Houston, McDyess, Morning, Shareef
2004- Boozer, Jefferson, Marion, Marbury
2008- Boozer, Prince

45/60

1992- Mullin
1996- Hill, Miller, Richmond
2000- Baker, Houston, McDyess, Morning, Shareef
2004- Boozer, Jefferson, Marion, Marbury
2008- Boozer, Prince