How many females you know now that are showing signs that they like you?

Originally Posted by scshift

Dmvbatman you're dropping some good stuff in here 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

My girl bestfriend (Ashely) just text me saying .. "Wats up.. Lindsey wit you"..... And she have my girl number.... I asked my girl did she ever get a text from (Ashely)... She said no ... Females slick
30t6p3b.gif

how u know she aint got nothin important to tell u? like a surprise birthday party or that ur girl cheatin? answer them text....

Not even a drought here fam. Lots of beautiful wimminz. I just look like homie in that pic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

My girl bestfriend (Ashely) just text me saying .. "Wats up.. Lindsey wit you"..... And she have my girl number.... I asked my girl did she ever get a text from (Ashely)... She said no ... Females slick
30t6p3b.gif

how u know she aint got nothin important to tell u? like a surprise birthday party or that ur girl cheatin? answer them text....

Not even a drought here fam. Lots of beautiful wimminz. I just look like homie in that pic
roll.gif

I got one girl hitting me up at 1am. Another one who doesn't stop hitting on me, even when we go out on a date ( have only been on two dates ) and another who only wants to discuss sex with me ( when we hang out ). They all wanna get wifed though. I am too old to be playing games and I don't want to put in work for any of these three.

3 seems to be NT's lucky #

I got one girl hitting me up at 1am. Another one who doesn't stop hitting on me, even when we go out on a date ( have only been on two dates ) and another who only wants to discuss sex with me ( when we hang out ). They all wanna get wifed though. I am too old to be playing games and I don't want to put in work for any of these three.

3 seems to be NT's lucky #

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Assume every chick wants you.

Thread! 

pimp.gif

This helps get them ... but in honesty, speaking of the ones I know interested, 3.

One I'm dating semi-seriosuly
the other just wops it out every Friday
The other is in the bag but I have yet to take advantage of.

anything more than 3 women is not for a man who is in school and works full time.  I can't show more than 2 women attention and get all my work done.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Assume every chick wants you.

Thread! 

pimp.gif

This helps get them ... but in honesty, speaking of the ones I know interested, 3.

One I'm dating semi-seriosuly
the other just wops it out every Friday
The other is in the bag but I have yet to take advantage of.

anything more than 3 women is not for a man who is in school and works full time.  I can't show more than 2 women attention and get all my work done.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Had one on it.. But she like a 4/10 I'm coo.

They got these females at jamba juice that are on it but I dunno how to start %$#%. I always thought it to be rude to get at females while they working unless they make the move. I'm pretty sure they not tryna get caught up with their managers.
do work son, you'd be surprised, writing down a number takes literally nothing, if she doesn't want to be heard, or you don't want her to be caught tell her to write it down on a paper, that way everything is discrete....

just because she's at work doesn't mean she isn't attracted to certain guys that come into her store, girls have interest in dudes just like we have interest in them, how do you know she didn't later tell her friends "wow i saw this guy today that seemed pretty cool".....it's not uncommon for you as a customer to get at someone while they're working, men and women do it all the time and that's how ALOT of people meet....by bumping into someone at work..

don't have that thought hanging over your head...of if she likes you or not, FIND OUT!.....don't leave out the store thinking about how the situation would play out, do it right then and there.....

you ever witness a female that looks so good, that you just don't care if she gave you a  no or yes? those women stand alone in this world, and if this is a woman that falls in that category, you shouldn't care what her response is, i'd be happy just for her to respond back to me.

If you're getting something, just comment on the store, or ask her how long she's been working there, makes little jokes about certain things in the store to get a reaction out of her, if she likes you likes you, she's going to laugh anyway, you know those nervous laughs that girls hit us with when they like us even though it might be corny as heck to other folks......

she'll respond after you ask her a question, then you proceed to get that number...all the while you can smile and give her a compliment as well on how good she's working.....that would make anyone feel good if they've been slaving on their feet all damn day.

and if you're a regular customer you can do it everytime you go there until you get to know her a little better, that will make it easier for the both of you, get that confidence up to the point, when you two see each other the feeling is natural...she's not shy anymore and you won't be shy anymore.

DO WORK!
There's this restaurant that I go to regularly, with some very cute cashiers. One of them is always flirting with me, so one day I went in with the !%@! it attitude. We talked as I ordered my food, then when I went to sign the receipt I put my number right beside my signature. I handed it to her and walked away, heard her say "oohh." Looked back to see her blushing and just hit her with the
grin.gif
. After I left I got a text saying "that was cute
smile.gif
" Texted her for a few days then one night at a bar, had a awkward situation in which I found out she had a boyfriend.

They got these females at jamba juice that are on it but I dunno how to start %$#%. I always thought it to be rude to get at females while they working unless they make the move. I'm pretty sure they not tryna get caught up with their managers.
do work son, you'd be surprised, writing down a number takes literally nothing, if she doesn't want to be heard, or you don't want her to be caught tell her to write it down on a paper, that way everything is discrete....

just because she's at work doesn't mean she isn't attracted to certain guys that come into her store, girls have interest in dudes just like we have interest in them, how do you know she didn't later tell her friends "wow i saw this guy today that seemed pretty cool".....it's not uncommon for you as a customer to get at someone while they're working, men and women do it all the time and that's how ALOT of people meet....by bumping into someone at work..

don't have that thought hanging over your head...of if she likes you or not, FIND OUT!.....don't leave out the store thinking about how the situation would play out, do it right then and there.....

you ever witness a female that looks so good, that you just don't care if she gave you a  no or yes? those women stand alone in this world, and if this is a woman that falls in that category, you shouldn't care what her response is, i'd be happy just for her to respond back to me.

If you're getting something, just comment on the store, or ask her how long she's been working there, makes little jokes about certain things in the store to get a reaction out of her, if she likes you likes you, she's going to laugh anyway, you know those nervous laughs that girls hit us with when they like us even though it might be corny as heck to other folks......

she'll respond after you ask her a question, then you proceed to get that number...all the while you can smile and give her a compliment as well on how good she's working.....that would make anyone feel good if they've been slaving on their feet all damn day.

and if you're a regular customer you can do it everytime you go there until you get to know her a little better, that will make it easier for the both of you, get that confidence up to the point, when you two see each other the feeling is natural...she's not shy anymore and you won't be shy anymore.

DO WORK!
There's this restaurant that I go to regularly, with some very cute cashiers. One of them is always flirting with me, so one day I went in with the !%@! it attitude. We talked as I ordered my food, then when I went to sign the receipt I put my number right beside my signature. I handed it to her and walked away, heard her say "oohh." Looked back to see her blushing and just hit her with the
grin.gif
smile.gif
" Texted her for a few days then one night at a bar, had a awkward situation in which I found out she had a boyfriend.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

DO WORK!
grin.gif
smile.gif
yeah.......that's how it is sometimes, funny cus I JUST wrote a piece on a situation just like that on my Tumblr page.

but you went about it smooth as hell, props to you
smokin.gif

like i said, you dont always leave with what you wanted in the end, but you didn't have to worry about "what if" you got that done like a boss and handled yours.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

DO WORK!
grin.gif
smile.gif
yeah.......that's how it is sometimes, funny cus I JUST wrote a piece on a situation just like that on my Tumblr page.

but you went about it smooth as hell, props to you
smokin.gif

like i said, you dont always leave with what you wanted in the end, but you didn't have to worry about "what if" you got that done like a boss and handled yours.

Back
Top Bottom