How many guys is too many for a girl?

And women are sneeeaaaaky my dudes. Just because she's making you work for it doesn't mean she's not getting her back blown out by someone else at the same time. They won't even count it because it didn't mean anything to them.

And women are sneeeaaaaky my dudes. Just because she's making you work for it doesn't mean she's not getting her back blown out by someone else at the same time. They won't even count it because it didn't mean anything to them.
Soulja Boy Tell'em
Lol

Man they will fight tooth and nail and talk that good girl **** to you while telling their latest dp story to their homegirls. Gotta let go of that good girl/bad girl stuff they try to sell. Either she feels right to you or not. Still wouldn't take an admittedly high number chick seriously.

Story time
I had met this one chick and chopped it up with her via text for 2 days. Went thru her crib the 3rd day and we talk about sex n how she doesn't know me like that and I gotta work for it and get to know her more. Little did I know the only work I had to do was kiss her neck and pet the cat simultaneously. Within a hour of that convo I was smashing and all that I only smashed 3 dudes went out the Window to me. Solid 8 too if I might add and cool as hell.

Moral of the story, don't believe everything these ******* say, they have to say **** like that

Can't condone that. Been on your back more than the weakest ***** in wrestling practice, but wanna act righteous with me.

More than 1 is too many so I don't even bother to ask.

I was dating this 33 year old (I was 25 at the time) and she bought up her body count all the time like it was a badge of honor or something :x she was a dime too but it was a major turn off to know that so many other men went balls deep before me.

Man they will fight tooth and nail and talk that good girl **** to you while telling their latest dp story to their homegirls. Gotta let go of that good girl/bad girl stuff they try to sell. Either she feels right to you or not. Still wouldn't take an admittedly high number chick seriously.
AMEN...one of my good friends/roommates has dudes regularly...she hasn't banged all of them (trust me we would hear it) ..but she def gets what she wants.

And even though I tell her it's pretty foul, she has dudes that want her so bad doing all this simpery and she wont just tell them she's not interested.

No need to put any female on a pedestal....not ever.

That convo is childish. You fall in love, find out she has bodies then break up? I'd rather not know. So long as its not one of my homies (real homies would tell), one homie is to many to wife.

This is my issue.
I could never marry a chick who I knew slept with one of my bros. I wanna say im not a jealous dude but that would bother the hell out of me. Chilling with my mans knowing hes been up in my wife :rolleyes

I never ask number count. Regardless of the number you will not like the answer.
All I want to know is whether you were ever with one of my boys, whether you've been Dp'd,had a train ran on you or been involved in a any group sex sessions

I can agree to that, once you're with someone I know, it can never be. I wouldn't be able to handle that.

I feel like this is a pressing question if the guy didn't smash prior to the being with said girl. It's like you want her to be the same or have less than you.

Not sure if this has been brought up but.. what if a girl is really sexually active in her relationships? Maybe she's had 2 boyfriends within the last couple years, but she's maybe had sex over 300 times a year (give or so a few days outta each month due to da cycle).

Now is it okay because it's with the same person over a period of time-- or do you view this differently? Maybe if she's single, she's got a couple partners, but only has sex about 40 times out of the year w/ different partners (late nights drinking, one night stands, old or ex bf's etc).

:nerd: I don't think women will ever tell us the truth. As soon as their seal is broken, everything is a lie.

Yea the 19 yo chick that I was with that had 30+ partners has some family issues... Started messing with her before thanksgiving and she was saying how she's not going home for break cuz of work. Then I mentioned Christmas and she said she is staying at school during that break too. Then went into how she doesn't get along with anyone in her fam, her mom hates her, dad is an alcoholic. Sad stuff. So I'm not surprised that she was that promiscuous. Other than the number she's a pretty cool chick, like I said looks good too. And like I said I haven't asked a girls number since my freshman year in college, I don't wanna know or really care so I don't ask.

Knowing this is like knowing the day you'll die. Before you find out you really wanna know, then when you do...... Ya kinda wish you never asked and nothing is the same again

maff not even once. she would be at 1.5/year. im at 2 myself and my gf at 1. we never asked but we both know whats up.  

Not sure if this has been brought up but.. what if a girl is really sexually active in her relationships? Maybe she's had 2 boyfriends within the last couple years, but she's maybe had sex over 300 times a year (give or so a few days outta each month due to da cycle).

Now is it okay because it's with the same person over a period of time-- or do you view this differently? Maybe if she's single, she's got a couple partners, but only has sex about 40 times out of the year w/ different partners (late nights drinking, one night stands, old or ex bf's etc).

:nerd: I don't think women will ever tell us the truth. As soon as their seal is broken, everything is a lie.

Why would that be brought up? ***** that's what she's sposed to do.

Lmaoooo this ***** knocking a ***** for doing her job

Honestly I see no difference in a single chick getting her rocks off and a chick jumping in a "relationship" every couple weeks with a new "him" or "boo" just to make herself feel better.  So relationships don't really matter past a certain point either imo.

Back
Top Bottom