How many guys is too many for a girl?

15 is not a lot. Considering the fact we got girls throwing the P to a few dozens of a dudes night in and out.

And women are sneeeaaaaky my dudes. Just because she's making you work for it doesn't mean she's not getting her back blown out by someone else at the same time. They won't even count it because it didn't mean anything to them.
word. and if you tell them bout the chicks you knocked off and say the same that they aint mean nothing ahhhhh man stones will be thrown...... DONT GET A CHICK IN A SORORITY they talk to damb much :lol: and they WILL try and set you up

Man they will fight tooth and nail and talk that good girl **** to you while telling their latest dp story to their homegirls. Gotta let go of that good girl/bad girl stuff they try to sell. Either she feels right to you or not. Still wouldn't take an admittedly high number chick seriously.
Yup just cuz she seem like a good girl to you, dont mean she not a dummy to somebody else....i stay away from asking or finding out about chicks numbers and i dont tell em how many bodies i got

On a side note the worst i heard about was this one joint in college had like 15-20 dudes in the fall semester, multiple dudes at a time n all that :x ...shorty had a problems, a chick like that is no bueno

The trick is to ask them their body count AFTER you smash. Either the yambs are so good you don't care or you get an explanation as to why her walls are so far apart...

Anything under 1000 is acceptable to me..

Anything over that :x

Last edited:
Why would that be brought up? ***** that's what she's sposed to do.

I'm saying, tho -- just like homie stated above, some see this as no difference. As long as you not going in raw, you feeling her, she fine or w/e -- when is the amount of sexual partners ever brought up? I don't wanna hear that ****. Not saying I don't care, but if I know it's me going forward, and she's loyal, that usually all that matters.

Some of ya'll dudes actin' like you witnessed her get set out in a room full of frat boys, and then asked her for her hand in marriage the next day :lol:

I just don't think it matters, as of 2013 and going forward for 14.

I honestly dont care to know :smh:
Unfortunately most MEN and WOMEN have a high count all I REALLY care to know is that she didnt smash da homies !!!

At this point heading into 2014, I just hope a chick hasn't ksteezy'd a dude's butt
laugh.gif

You'd be surprised at how many chicks are into this. Once a girl gets comfortable with you, best believe she would like to EYA. I've had over a handful of chicks ask if I wanted them to pull that move on me, and a couple that just straight went for it with no damns given. 
tired.gif

eek.gif

Lol, this thread got some of you looking at your current situation (girlfriends, wife, jump-offs) like you wanna reconsider the relationship due to the number of chicks to diiiicks ratios!!!!!

All I can say is your're better off not even asking, and if you have any doubt about your partner then PRACTICE SAFE SEX. :D

If a chick asks me, I'll tell her straight up and not ask back initially. Prompts the obvious "So, you're not gonna ask me?" response, at which point I might, but probably won't...

Don't care for real. As long as she doesn't come across as an obvious crank, I'm good.

Yoo some chicks be on some " he only lasted 5 minutes, so he didnt count" type BS :nerd: be verrrrry careful fellas

Yoo some chicks be on some " he only lasted 5 minutes, so he didnt count" type BS :nerd: be verrrrry careful fellas

This is very true :lol: :smh: I know people joke about it, but that "he didn't last long", "We weren't in love", "I was drunk" stuff women pull to "lower" their numbers is spot on

15 is disgusting, I don't care what ya'll claim as "normal", hell anything above 3 is something I'm already iffy about.

And your math is off. Having sex at 15 and 1 per year would be at 10 partners, not 15. If she's 25 now...Which means she's at >1/year.
you have no idea how the real world works. You've either been lied to, or you're delusional. I'm going with both.
:lol: no idea, ok. Why don't you school me oh great one.

So you'd be alright with 15 dudes beating those guts up on your possible s/o? Imma repeat it again since you probably didn't read what I said. 15 partners and wife up? No. Just to smash, sure.

15 is disgusting, I don't care what ya'll claim as "normal", hell anything above 3 is something I'm already iffy about.

And your math is off. Having sex at 15 and 1 per year would be at 10 partners, not 15. If she's 25 now...Which means she's at >1/year.
you have no idea how the real world works. You've either been lied to, or you're delusional. I'm going with both.

So you'd be alright with 15 dudes beating those guts up on your possible s/o? Imma repeat it again since you probably didn't read what I said. 15 partners and wife up? No. Just to smash, sure.

Stop it. You fronting like you can just pull of a report of all the men a woman has slept with. What are you gonna do, straight up ask her how many men has she slept with? If you really like her and she likes you, has a job, her own place, educated, other good qualities, how many dudes she slept with is gonna be the dealbreaker?

Stop it. You fronting like you can just pull of a report of all the men a woman has slept with. What are you gonna do, straight up ask her how many men has she slept with? If you really like her and she likes you, has a job, her own place, educated, other good qualities, how many dudes she slept with is gonna be the dealbreaker?
If you comfortable with 15, that's you. If I'm not, what's wrong with that?

I'm not here saying I expect every chick to be 3 or less, but I ain't trying to walk with the chick and have every dude on the street like, "Yeah I smashed that".

But if that's cool with you, then more power to you.

But as already mentioned, "You gonna do background checks on your employees but not the person you gonna spend the rest of your life with?"

:lol:  

You'd be surprised at how many chicks are into this. Once a girl gets comfortable with you, best believe she would like to EYA. I've had over a handful of chicks ask if I wanted them to pull that move on me, and a couple that just straight went for it with no damns given. |I   :wow:
had a chick pull that booty lick on me...

Insta softie, bro... I was immediately turned off....

I'm not eem on some homophobic type... But my rump is off limits, mayne...

How old are you? Teens? Mid 20s? 30s? NVM, asked and answered on pg 2.

Anyway, I'd say how many times she's got pregnant and caught a STD is way more important.

Last edited:

If you comfortable with 15, that's you. If I'm not, what's wrong with that?

I'm not here saying I expect every chick to be 3 or less, but I ain't trying to walk with the chick and have every dude on the street like, "Yeah I smashed that".

But if that's cool with you, then more power to you.

But as already mentioned, "You gonna do background checks on your employees but not the person you gonna spend the rest of your life with?"
very clear you're not dealing with women on a consistent basis...

Any guy that thinks like this, I automatically discredit what they say...

So 15 is OD...

But 13, a hand job, and her wopping a dude off is OK...

Get tfohwdbsmn....

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom