How Many of You Managed to Save Money in College?

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by l337six

Don't save in college. Thats dumb. Have fun bro. I saved my entire senior year. So lame... spend 100% of your funds on staight up raging. Live life to the fullest because a carefree world is non-existent for most once after those precious four years.
IDK, I can see the logic but if you're gonna owe a crapload of money, I wouldn't go all out. Granted I'll have minimal debt when I graduate, I still don't splurge (that much). I like knowing I have financial stability, but that' just how I am in general.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by l337six

Don't save in college. Thats dumb. Have fun bro. I saved my entire senior year. So lame... spend 100% of your funds on staight up raging. Live life to the fullest because a carefree world is non-existent for most once after those precious four years.
IDK, I can see the logic but if you're gonna owe a crapload of money, I wouldn't go all out. Granted I'll have minimal debt when I graduate, I still don't splurge (that much). I like knowing I have financial stability, but that' just how I am in general.

Back
Top Bottom