How many of you sneakerheads are planning on copping a pair of These......

I'm wondering why JB doesn't put "Nike Air" on the back of these like they should of did with the AJF3. I mean since this is a joint venturebetween JB and Nike Brand, what could it hurt. I think if they did that more true sneakerheads might cop. I think these will be a big bust just like the AJF20.It won't be too long before these sell for $100 or less. Easy pass.

are you kidding??? those are
sick.gif

im still not decided but probably leaning toward no but im going to see what comes out in february

im still not decided but probably leaning toward no but im going to see what comes out in february

WELL GUYS, thanks for making my first post a hater post and a 10 pager....YESSSSS!!! uNLIKe 90 percent of you guys I will be copping one of these two pair whenthey are on sale, after the very second post I realized what was about to happen,lol, but I actually saw some people that couldn't deny they liked these,that was cool. Thanks for all the people who responded.

anyone that pays retail for these is a straight fool

these will easily hit clearance racks like the rest of the fusion garbage

I honestly think these are alright. I personally wouldnt buy them but I aint hatin on them at all. I think they have a good look to them and will probablyperform well on the court. Good luck with em man.

Originally Posted by JordanVIlover

yes I heard that like 145 times at least, but whats with the pic of joe

That's Steve Young homie...

And those fusions are garbage ! Anyone who owns fusions over payed.

Back
Top Bottom