How many of you sneakerheads are planning on copping a pair of These......

not for $20

i wouldn't give gentry the satisfaction of knowin i mowed the grass in em
smh.gif

The 6 rings and 3 cement fusions have grown a little on me but these are bar far the worst ive seen from JB yet...

Originally Posted by AJcollections

The shoe is like 20% AJ6 & 80% AF1. This ratio equals instant pass.

Doesnt matter what the ratio is i would still pass lol. Unless it was just AFI with Jordan CWs.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

told u ppl hate fusions but they just haters
actually they aren't fans of low quality un-original shoes that look like something a 13 year old would wear.

Originally Posted by cesar91

these are just horrible....
ceasar, what the cuf is up with your avtar. Are you not a U.S. citizen. I don't understand why someone would glorify that fool. Hellastupid!!! Just like this shoe.
mad.gif

I think these shoes are beautiful!! And they make me appreciate the originals that much more. Did I mention I just smoked some rock?
Who is buying this stuff?

lol.. garbage! i'd rather get something else than copping these. waste of time and money.=]

roll.gif
wow these are hella exclusive, mos def have to drop 200 on these.
alien.gif

............................Yeah RIGHT!!! FUGLY IMO.
sick.gif

As a Jordan-AF1 fusion, no, but if they were just AF1's then I probably would cop.

Originally Posted by XLRG

As a Jordan-AF1 fusion, no, but if they were just AF1's then I probably would cop.
There is a point to your post...I kinda agree. If it was just an exclusive colorway of the AF1...and the AF1 ONLY...and NOT a fusion...I wouldprobably pick em up too.

Back
Top Bottom