How many of you still care about shoes?

im always love kicks

but i been out the loop for like 2 years

i got stacks of ds kicks i dont wear for whatever reasons

an i rarely cop kicks anymore the last few shoes i bought were some chucks

I don't even check up on NiceKicks.com anymore... I dunno what it is, but yeah, i've lost interest in showear as of the past year....

I care about the cleanliness of the shoe, other than that, not really. Really though, who like a dirty sneaker?

For me, it was my son, marriage, and bills that significantly made me lose interest.
I just stay on NT to remain relevant... and make me "young" again lol.

I care about the cleanliness of the shoe, other than that, not really. Really though, who like a dirty sneaker?

For me, it was my son, marriage, and bills that significantly made me lose interest.
I just stay on NT to remain relevant... and make me "young" again lol.

I don't even check up on NiceKicks.com anymore... I dunno what it is, but yeah, i've lost interest in showear as of the past year....

im gonna continue to buy lebrons, and AM's and other basketball kicks likes barkelys, pippens and so........ im not crazy about kicks anymore..... i'll only buy something that i really want now a days, not just cuz i got money to buy it and like it.

im gonna continue to buy lebrons, and AM's and other basketball kicks likes barkelys, pippens and so........ im not crazy about kicks anymore..... i'll only buy something that i really want now a days, not just cuz i got money to buy it and like it.

Originally Posted by SoleFlyer23

im only interested in limited editions or limited releases

looks at the DMV in avy and shakes head bcuz dats exactly wut alot of kids in my area call "the love of sneakers" (why yall makin us look bad fam
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by SoleFlyer23

im only interested in limited editions or limited releases

looks at the DMV in avy and shakes head bcuz dats exactly wut alot of kids in my area call "the love of sneakers" (why yall makin us look bad fam
30t6p3b.gif
)

my taste in sneakers have gotten more expensive, but I still don't avoid mud n grass

I'm not afraid to clean my kicks and the rotation is so large that they'll retro before they get beat, no reason to waddle lol.

my taste in sneakers have gotten more expensive, but I still don't avoid mud n grass

I'm not afraid to clean my kicks and the rotation is so large that they'll retro before they get beat, no reason to waddle lol.

I fell off while I was working in the office environment but I rebounded last yr with the flu games. This has been a great yr for JB. they have released so many shoes i been waiting on like the carolina 9s, black/red 9s, flints (which I picked up last week).

With grown man priorities though, I have to make more money to feed my addiction

I fell off while I was working in the office environment but I rebounded last yr with the flu games. This has been a great yr for JB. they have released so many shoes i been waiting on like the carolina 9s, black/red 9s, flints (which I picked up last week).

With grown man priorities though, I have to make more money to feed my addiction

I still like looking at them online and seeing whats new, but I rarely buy anything anymore..I'm 32 with a wife and kid, and it just don't seem to be important anymore..Just wish I could get rid of some of my stuff to get some more money in the savings account..

I still like looking at them online and seeing whats new, but I rarely buy anything anymore..I'm 32 with a wife and kid, and it just don't seem to be important anymore..Just wish I could get rid of some of my stuff to get some more money in the savings account..

I only rock sneakers but in a about a year I'm investing in a nice tailored suit and some Ferragamos. Gotta grow up some day.

I only rock sneakers but in a about a year I'm investing in a nice tailored suit and some Ferragamos. Gotta grow up some day.

Back
Top Bottom