How many times has your car been broken into?

I was going to say zero, but then I remembered one time a while back when my radio, which is one of the detachable ones, was loose and my car reeked of cigarette smoke (I don't smoke). Nothing was gone, but it was kind of sketchy.

I was going to say zero, but then I remembered one time a while back when my radio, which is one of the detachable ones, was loose and my car reeked of cigarette smoke (I don't smoke). Nothing was gone, but it was kind of sketchy.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

OP where are you from?

Something tells me that has a lot to do with it...as for me, 0 times.

Indianapolis, IN
Man, you and me both. Lived on the Northside of Indy my whole life and had my car broken in to 4 different times. They got my CD player once, some clothes, my GPS, and the dumbest thing is these dudes didn't even check the trunk. I had like 4-5 pairs of fresh Jordans, a couple North Face jackets, and some other stuff. SMH
indifferent.gif
 they went with with the quick exit.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

OP where are you from?

Something tells me that has a lot to do with it...as for me, 0 times.

Indianapolis, IN
Man, you and me both. Lived on the Northside of Indy my whole life and had my car broken in to 4 different times. They got my CD player once, some clothes, my GPS, and the dumbest thing is these dudes didn't even check the trunk. I had like 4-5 pairs of fresh Jordans, a couple North Face jackets, and some other stuff. SMH
indifferent.gif
 they went with with the quick exit.

*%#% is crazy.

Getting your car broken into is such a violation. It's like investing time and effort into a legal marriage only for her to get smashed by someone else...but you have no choice but to stay with her because reinvesting in someone else is too much work/time/$.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

My next alarm will be a 2-way. I hope I can get one that doesn't go off but informs me so I can put someone down in the act. I'm not even joking at this point. You don't %*@# with a man's car.

*%#% is crazy.

Getting your car broken into is such a violation. It's like investing time and effort into a legal marriage only for her to get smashed by someone else...but you have no choice but to stay with her because reinvesting in someone else is too much work/time/$.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

My next alarm will be a 2-way. I hope I can get one that doesn't go off but informs me so I can put someone down in the act. I'm not even joking at this point. You don't %*@# with a man's car.

Once.......dude broke my passenger side window and took my deck. My trunk was all disorganized too, fool thought I had subs. Now I don't leave the face on my deck EVER unless I'm in the car.

Once.......dude broke my passenger side window and took my deck. My trunk was all disorganized too, fool thought I had subs. Now I don't leave the face on my deck EVER unless I'm in the car.

3 different cars 5 times. Somebody just stole my radio and ipod 2 nights ago.

3 different cars 5 times. Somebody just stole my radio and ipod 2 nights ago.

Like 4 times. 3 times they jacked my deck. Last time dude just took some quarters.

Like 4 times. 3 times they jacked my deck. Last time dude just took some quarters.

Twice. my first car back in 01 I was walking back to my car from a football game and noticed that the window was busted out. I didn't have jack in there for real, but they took my bookbag and my homeboys keys which were in the glovebox. I liked that bookbag too, and I was heated that I had to pay for those books which were like 80.

The second time was my second car about a year or two later. we had just moved in the house the night before and I still had stuff in my car. They hit up mad people in the neighborhood too. It wasn't the hood either, this was a relatively nice location. They took my police scanner and some nautica boat shoes.

Twice. my first car back in 01 I was walking back to my car from a football game and noticed that the window was busted out. I didn't have jack in there for real, but they took my bookbag and my homeboys keys which were in the glovebox. I liked that bookbag too, and I was heated that I had to pay for those books which were like 80.

The second time was my second car about a year or two later. we had just moved in the house the night before and I still had stuff in my car. They hit up mad people in the neighborhood too. It wasn't the hood either, this was a relatively nice location. They took my police scanner and some nautica boat shoes.

Between 3 cars, 5.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I swear...you can not have nice things.
laugh.gif
I don't even bother putting bangs in the trunk anymore but damn...can't even have anything non-factory in the dash at this point.
eyes.gif

I know some of y'all got tips on how to prevent this. My Charger got violated last night while at work. Me being a radio host overnight on the weekend, I feel like they knew my patterns.

Lucky for me, it happened at work with surveillance overhead and these dummies left a juice bottle in the car with their fingerprints all over it. Was probably sitting there watching The Pursuit of Happyness since the DVD is gone along with the case.
laugh.gif

Insurance FTW...but I'm tired of the process.

Ok, so let me get this straight....

-OP has owned a lot of cars that are apparently nice cars that people want to steal
-OP has the means to, but he wont put "bangs" in the trunk because thugs always take advantage of him
-OP has the baller job of a overnight radio host on the weekend
-OP had a baller DVD player installed in his car (hard drive is where it's at, by the way) with a case of DVDs... Before he got taken advantage of by local thugs.
-OP has insurance that will drop him soon from all the robberies
-OP never mentioned an alarm system.

Hmmm... I wonder why people break into your car and steal your things all the time? HMMM....

Between 3 cars, 5.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I swear...you can not have nice things.
laugh.gif
I don't even bother putting bangs in the trunk anymore but damn...can't even have anything non-factory in the dash at this point.
eyes.gif

I know some of y'all got tips on how to prevent this. My Charger got violated last night while at work. Me being a radio host overnight on the weekend, I feel like they knew my patterns.

Lucky for me, it happened at work with surveillance overhead and these dummies left a juice bottle in the car with their fingerprints all over it. Was probably sitting there watching The Pursuit of Happyness since the DVD is gone along with the case.
laugh.gif

Insurance FTW...but I'm tired of the process.

Ok, so let me get this straight....

-OP has owned a lot of cars that are apparently nice cars that people want to steal
-OP has the means to, but he wont put "bangs" in the trunk because thugs always take advantage of him
-OP has the baller job of a overnight radio host on the weekend
-OP had a baller DVD player installed in his car (hard drive is where it's at, by the way) with a case of DVDs... Before he got taken advantage of by local thugs.
-OP has insurance that will drop him soon from all the robberies
-OP never mentioned an alarm system.

Hmmm... I wonder why people break into your car and steal your things all the time? HMMM....

Never broken into. But about a year ago some fools tried to take me for my wheels (stock too). They ripped the BMW emblem off the hood, and had my car slightly lifted resting on some bricks. I got a call from apartment security the next morning, I guess they were about to get caught or something cause they never finished unbolting the rims. Had me feeling violated as hell for about a month though, feeling like they were watching me or something
30t6p3b.gif

Never broken into. But about a year ago some fools tried to take me for my wheels (stock too). They ripped the BMW emblem off the hood, and had my car slightly lifted resting on some bricks. I got a call from apartment security the next morning, I guess they were about to get caught or something cause they never finished unbolting the rims. Had me feeling violated as hell for about a month though, feeling like they were watching me or something
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom