How much did Kanye help adidas?

If adidas could make the clothing affordable they would really be on to something.  Even if it looks strange people would buy it in mass if it was cheaper.

If adidas could make the clothing affordable they would really be on to something.  Even if it looks strange people would buy it in mass if it was cheaper.
Im betting if it was cheaper it would sell out. Look at how many people bought the fast fashion versions from HM/Zara of the Yeezy Season 1

Idk about "goat sneaker"

Ive had them 2
fair enough...but comfort tops my priority list.

and there isn't anything above them....

so they are for me

and i dont run btw 

Last edited:
I think Nike being lazy and putting out trash for the last 3 years helped Adidas more than anything

Like come on, this the garbage that Nike/JB is putting out. The Jordan 31 is about to open up doors for Under Armor to be competitive.
sick.gif
 my god, is that a real shoe Nike put out?

they are for me

Yea youre right.....its a preference. Who am i to say what someone thinks is the "goat" theyre great tho I like em alot.

Btw....cats in big cities....do yall actually see people around rockin kanyes adidas gear?

This is the new Air Jordan 31..... The Flagship sig
is it really!?

i saw the picture but i didn't know those were the new J's.   

the 30's were cool in my book. 

if i still hooped i would've copped those. especially since westbrook > 

He got his own brand under Adidas now that's athletic based and is gonna get physical retail locations.

He got no excuses...he has the "infrastructure" now to make dope affordable **** that he has been talking about for the past 3 years.

All Adidas really needs is a few basketball stars to compete with KD, Bron, Kyrie so they can overtake that lane because Nike's Basketball shoes has been relatively trash for 2-3 years now.

They haven't had a instant classic fire silhouette like the Bron 7's/8's or Kobe VI's in a while.

performance wise nike still puts out great basketball shoes but they have just been ugly and crazy expensive

lebby 7's were the last joints i copped...great shoe 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Those Air Jordan 31's look like the fake *** Jordans all the hood dudes at my high school rocked a few years ago.

Nike%20Air%20Max%20Jordan%204%20Shoes%20BlackRed%20Air%20Jordans-286_LRG.jpg

2015592333197850.jpg

did u just link a press release as evidence to da contrary? :lol:

long story short, Adidas gotta beat Under Armour to win 2nd place aka 1/7th of Nike's overall business.

Can't even lie,Adidas has been dropping a ton of heat this last year or so. Never thought they'd be on the rise and competing with Nike the way they are right now but I guess it's deserved

If Run DMC made a huge impact in the 80's; multiply that by a million with what Kanye is doing / did for Adidas now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom