how much does wiz khalifa weigh? cereal question

Didn't know dude was that tall, yea 150 then
laugh.gif

There is no way this @%%@@ is 6'3".  Maybe taller than 6', but that's where we draw the line.  I'm 6'1" and lanky, and for as skinny as I am I know I have to weigh more than this dude.  And come to think of it, I'm already pretty skinny for my size at about 165.  Maybe I'm wrong, but he doesn't look like he weighs more than I do, height or not.

i had no idea foolie was that tall til the concert i did with him. was standing next to him and was like %%** he's taller than me 
laugh.gif
i'm 6'3, Wiz gotta be 6'5"

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

There is no way this @%%@@ is 6'3".  Maybe taller than 6', but that's where we draw the line.  I'm 6'1" and lanky, and for as skinny as I am I know I have to weigh more than this dude.  And come to think of it, I'm already pretty skinny for my size at about 165.  Maybe I'm wrong, but he doesn't look like he weighs more than I do, height or not.

Nah, I'm 6'2 and when I met him after a show a couple years ago he had atleast an inch and a half on me. *pause* 6'3.5-6'4.5 So I'm going with 150 lbs.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

He's 6'4" at the minimum. Saw him in concert when he was still a nobody and he towered over everyone in the Taylor Gang and had some inches on me at 6'1".

He's probably a legit 160. I'm 6'1"- 6'2" and have a similar build with a bit more muscle and I float between 155 and 160. He got a lilbit of muscle tho, I wouldnt be surprised if he was 165 though. Some of yall don't realize how height affects weight

Back
Top Bottom