How much longer do you think NT will be around?

When will NT cease to exist?

• 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 years

• 10 years

• Until MethodMan dies

• Until the end of time

• Total voters

calibeebee

Supporter
2 years? 5 years? until the end of time?

It seems like it gets slower and slower by the day. more ads. less content. More social media taking over ie twitter, reddit, buzzfeed etc. People get older and interests change.

All good things must come to end eventually. Just wondering what you think NT's expiration date is?

I know everyone wants to say forever, but I've seen some popular forums turn into ghost towns over the years. I can't see it happening any time soon, though.

Nts been around for like 15 years sooo divide that by 4.
Thats only the hate provided by us.

It will only be reciprocated and multiplied by more.

so about 4 mo hats.

^^yup ... I as well have been part of dope online communities that have died... Personally i don't do social media but I enjoy forums and places where you can be anonymous....

Things change people come and go but
It's lasted this long I'll put my $ that NT is going to be around a lot longer. I don't think NT is on the decline

Last edited:
Good question... As stale as this place may feel sometimes, a while back I recall Management posting NT's stats showing we were more busy than ever.

I think we'll be around for a good while longer, but it is crazy how fast a forum can fall off.

I remember when the Music forum was one of the busiest on the site and now it's a virtual ghost-town... Anyone have thoughts on what caused that ?

NT isn't going anywhere. Like op said, a lot of us have grown up and our interests have changed, but we slowly migrated to /14. The people that frequent NT for the kicks and what not will eventually gravitate towards the music forum, the s&t forum, or the general forum. We'll look at them as rookies, but they'll be the ones that ensures NT carries on. It's like a never ending cycle that we can reasonably expect to continue existing as long as people have an interest in sneakers.

:nthat:

Something about a NTer "snitching on the music forum dank.^^

I don't think this place will die. Personally i've been chilling and lurking more and just reading.

Its all the bans and restictions !! [emoji]128581[/emoji]

Ive never been banned in the past when it was all good !! With the real OG's !! This forum was so chill !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

.. I've been banned maybe 4 times already for non sense, word to ninjahood !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Meth cant stop my shine lol #StayFreshhhh :smokin :smokin :smokin #koudieluvvvv

I think as long as Meth is still interested it will be fine. But life changes and u cant expect him to be as hands on forever.

Nt has been around for a long time and as long as theres sneaker interest, demand and a market im sure nt will survive because nt is the major source for info, alot of sites quote nt on alot. I cant think of many sites probably besides sc that provides info like months in advance.

secondly online communities thrive on user input, opinions, facts and general social activity. as long as we have more good positive people on here the better it is to attract new faces and cut out trolls/truly negative bad people from here.

NT is 15 years old, which in internet years, is equivalent to 50 years...dont ask how i made that conversion

NT will stand for many more years to come...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom