How much longer do you think NT will be around?

When will NT cease to exist?

• 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 years

• 10 years

• Until MethodMan dies

• Until the end of time

• Total voters

As long as there are shoes and dudes that want to compete with each other as to who has the best collection, NT will always exist

Yes.
I just thought about it. The concept of compete with other men on who has the best collection of shoes is crazy!

I got like 3 more locked Drays threads, 5 more racist posts by ME66 that get ignored, and 10 more black ppl murdered threads in me before I gotta go.

Last edited:
I got like 3 more locked Drays threads, 5 more racist posts by ME66 that get ignored, and 10 more black ppl murdered threads in me before I gotta go.

:lol:.

I love y'all, but it's about time to roll. I find myself with less in common with the majority as time goes by. I stick around for niche and team threads. Meh I'll probably still be here as long as they have those.

Last edited:
i love niketalk but its too strict fam

i been coming on niketalk since i was in highschool. when i type up curse words and i see a bunch of stars and **** sometimes i think to myself "i must be too old for this website"

niketalk is informative and hilarious sometimes but im mostly on ktt these days

You want to curse that bad :lol:

Ninjahood must FINE cuz every other thread i see y'all talmbout her and wanting her to come back...

WHO IS SHE!!!!

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

not srs

Last edited:

Nt 4 lyfe
nthat.gif

When zyzz becomes a mod im out
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif

i love niketalk but its too strict fam

i been coming on niketalk since i was in highschool. when i type up curse words and i see a bunch of stars and **** sometimes i think to myself "i must be too old for this website"

niketalk is informative and hilarious sometimes but im mostly on ktt these days

This. Some of the things I see on KTT has me like :wow:.

I haven't even been here that long but I've seen the decline on some parts.

I can't see the nba thread falling off though. Ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom