How much money does Tinker Hatfield make?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I hope the man gets Steve Jobs-esque money, but sadly probably not
frown.gif
. Gentryprobably gets paid more than him
tired.gif
frown.gif

probably commision based for his designs. I'd say around 200 gs a design and maybe royalty % on the shoe too

Definately millions...they had to pay him well to keep other companies from luring him toward their brand. As much as someone loves a certain brand...MONEYTALKS...BULL !!# WALKS!

well i know they pay mike at least $25mil a year to use his name (MJ is currently the 4th highest paid athelete in the world....and he doesnt even playanymore
laugh.gif
) so im guessing Tinker would get a nice amount...

If you get the chance to meet Tinker, make sure you have knowledge of what other great creations the man has worked on.
He enjoys talking about Jordan's, but would rather talk about his nike work.

So check out the man's resume of work, become knowledgeable on his career. You never know when the chance to meet him will present itself.

I would think a man like that would care more about his accomplishments then how much money he makes. but I'm sure he is sitting pretty

he makes a crapload, not just from nike and jordan brand. He also is a very accomplished architectural designer. Just off the top of my head I know he hasdesigned a few buildings on Oregon campus as well as Autzen Stadium (University of Oregon's football field). He designed the new niketown in eugene Ibelieve as well as numerous other nike buildings I'm sure. I believe Tinker makes substantially more than Gentry just from working for nike, let alone whathe makes off of his random designs.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
. Gentry probably gets paid more than him
tired.gif
frown.gif

Definition of irony: http://www.google.com/hos...bNWTiBBxjd4Gua6QD95IM2D00

[h1]Apple's Jobs takes $1 salary, but holdings suffer[/h1]
By JORDAN ROBERTSON - 1 day ago

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - As he's done for the last decade, Apple Inc. Chief Executive Steve Jobs took home his customary $1 annual salary in 2008, but theeconomic meltdown and Apple's falling stock price whacked half a billion dollars off the value of his personal holdings in the company.

$5.00, naw I'm just playing but I'm sure with the designs he has created and how his work has revolutionized the shoe game, I'm sure he'sliving comfortable. Let's not forget he has access to any shoe when he wants it.

Originally Posted by Air Elijah

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
. Gentry probably gets paid more than him
tired.gif
frown.gif

Definition of irony: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iPeXv1HkhasFbNWTiBBxjd4Gua6QD95IM2D00http://www.google.com/hos...bNWTiBBxjd4Gua6QD95IM2D00

[h1]Apple's Jobs takes $1 salary, but holdings suffer[/h1]
By JORDAN ROBERTSON - 1 day ago

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - As he's done for the last decade, Apple Inc. Chief Executive Steve Jobs took home his customary $1 annual salary in 2008, but the economic meltdown and Apple's falling stock price whacked half a billion dollars off the value of his personal holdings in the company.

He gets 1$ salary but can walk in anywhere and pretty much get whatever he wants, he Steve Jobs!

he deserves to get paid alot. i wonder how things would be like if tinker was in gentrys position?

Back
Top Bottom