"HOW NIKETALK CHANGED THE SNEAKER GAME" article....vol...complexxxx

Th articles wen they recapped sneakers from fp martin and seinfeld were dope imo.

but lately theres alot of the same type.

I mean, you are probably right, it's not like I check Complex regularly.

But everything I see from them is usually a repost from a different site.

Even the article in this thread was nothing but a sensationalized editorial about something we all know about.

They have more fail than win lately.

There was sum article about "what non sneakerheads think about your shoes" or something like that and it was pepe hairlined up.

Lost respect wit dat one

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS 

Last edited:
dude aint lying about those XI's at the top of the page that's when i first started to browse the site if i'm not mistaking if you clicked on the banner it gave you a few upcoming release dates.

I miss the old days of Flip Jays, babyjordan, xiv, methodman, snuggle mcduggle, many others and hated now but air randy. I miss when you can come on here and get valuable information. And not people asking others how to dress or what they should buy or trade.

Last edited:
dude aint lying about those XI's at the top of the page that's when i first started to browse the site if i'm not mistaking if you clicked on the banner it gave you a few upcoming release dates.

:lol: back in the early days there wasn't even a JB forum... it was called "The XI Forum"

Good article MyT, nice to see some actual writing on Complex instead of more ridiculous lists.

MY T, one of the few heads still around from my days. Back then I felt like I knew everyone who posted in General...... now its so many people I don't even look at the username or avi half the time, just read lol

MyTsharp avy was hilarious back in the day

I know someone has it saved where he's posing in his glasses and draws lol

oh snapped he posted im sure he has it lol

Last edited:

:lol: back in the early days there wasn't even a JB forum... it was called "The XI Forum"

Good article MyT, nice to see some actual writing on Complex instead of more ridiculous lists.

If I remember correctly, I think there was a JB forum but it was a "nike/jordan forum"..then they added a "AJ Jordan XI" a few months later

The format used to be: The Lounge, Nike/JB, Buy/sell, Achieve
Then it came: AJ XI Forum, The Lounge, Nike/JB, Buy/sell, Achieve

If I remember correctly, I think there was a JB forum but it was a "nike/jordan forum"..then they added a "AJ Jordan XI" a few months later

You're right, XIs didn't even retro until 2000/01.

Front page circa 2000.
View media item 825171

Front page circa 2000.
View media item 825171

Damn I miss ezboard :smh:

laugh.gif
back in the early days there wasn't even a JB forum... it was called "The XI Forum"

Front page circa 2000.

Nostalgia b, nostalgia 
tired.gif

@MyTsharp Read this on my lunch break, good stuff, man. Where can I send my resume? I've been wanting to write for Complex for ages. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom