How often do Nike Outlets have Retros in stock?

drwater

Banned
Thinking of checking one of them out but don't wanna go there for nothing cause it's kinda far.
I'm not talkin about %#$!#* GR Js either.

Thinking of checking one of them out but don't wanna go there for nothing cause it's kinda far.
I'm not talkin about %#$!#* GR Js either.

really depends on the outlet. Some get more retros then others.
Most outlets will get the the ugly GR like the Orion Vll's
30t6p3b.gif

Your could always call the outlet in advance and set what they have in stock, easiest solution.

really depends on the outlet. Some get more retros then others.
Most outlets will get the the ugly GR like the Orion Vll's
30t6p3b.gif

Your could always call the outlet in advance and set what they have in stock, easiest solution.

Yeah bro I've caught alot of deals thru the outlet thread on here,lately all my outlets have just been gettin alot of 6's(pistons,Oreos,white/varsity/lakers)I even saw anniversary 11's and dmp 7 pack at one point.but yeah usually I jus call outlets aroun and ask & if I hear something I want,I usually jus do a phone order instead of taking the hour drive. the outlets in Cali,Portland,& Seattle usually get all the good stuff.

Yeah bro I've caught alot of deals thru the outlet thread on here,lately all my outlets have just been gettin alot of 6's(pistons,Oreos,white/varsity/lakers)I even saw anniversary 11's and dmp 7 pack at one point.but yeah usually I jus call outlets aroun and ask & if I hear something I want,I usually jus do a phone order instead of taking the hour drive. the outlets in Cali,Portland,& Seattle usually get all the good stuff.

just check the thread. Its updated almost everyday. If you see the page numbers jump like 2-3 pages in a day, something "hot" dropped, like banned 1s. You really have to hawk that thread for info though, its comes in so fast and random that you may be left out in the cold for some releases. That is, unless, you are a member of the "inner circle"

Yeah thats right, i said it. Someone tell my wife I posted this if i dissapear.

just check the thread. Its updated almost everyday. If you see the page numbers jump like 2-3 pages in a day, something "hot" dropped, like banned 1s. You really have to hawk that thread for info though, its comes in so fast and random that you may be left out in the cold for some releases. That is, unless, you are a member of the "inner circle"

Yeah thats right, i said it. Someone tell my wife I posted this if i dissapear.

They get great stuff. 
You just won't get steals every time you go, so, you shouldn't expect it your first trip.

And like the dudes before me, I've seen Oreo VIs and those Black IXs most recently

I remember I caught those women's VIIIs that were fire to me in the clearance rack in my size.

Passed 
tired.gif
 Shoulda copped

Basically I live at the outlets. And they're having a fat sale this weekend, check it out brah.

They get great stuff. 
You just won't get steals every time you go, so, you shouldn't expect it your first trip.

And like the dudes before me, I've seen Oreo VIs and those Black IXs most recently

I remember I caught those women's VIIIs that were fire to me in the clearance rack in my size.

Passed 
tired.gif
 Shoulda copped

Basically I live at the outlets. And they're having a fat sale this weekend, check it out brah.

You gotta understand every time I take a trip I go to the nearest Nike outlet.
So I hate that I'm can't help but I can't call it. 

I'm in Cali, and my most frequented one in at the Citadel, near LA

That other dude Tenorio saw em too

You gotta understand every time I take a trip I go to the nearest Nike outlet.
So I hate that I'm can't help but I can't call it. 

I'm in Cali, and my most frequented one in at the Citadel, near LA

That other dude Tenorio saw em too

I just got back from the states, visited Citadel outlets, Las Vegas north and south, Woodbury outlets in New york and only saw one pair of retro VI lakers for $110.00 at Woodbury.

they had a stack of team jordan shoes, Melo's , CP3's but thats about it..... nothing worth driving a long way for.

So good deals on Jordan apparell, tshirts for as low as $12.00, shorts were $25.00 . But nothing you cant get from your local footlocker on sale
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom